News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

RP: Slaved Hares

Started by redwallgurl, February 08, 2012, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

OOC: to make this a bit longer, maybe i could take the ship to an island were there are more vermin, there could be a battle and then it ends with Redclaw escaping and the hares being set loose
BIC:Redclaw stromed out of his cabin, the sun making his fur look slightly crimson, he tuned the tiller sharply and headed towards the sharp rocks sticking out of a reef, he searched his mind for a cunning plan and roared at the crew to get into action

eualaia

OOC: k
BIC:
roxas and co. were gaining on redclaw's ship.

OOC:now you get to the island
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

redwallgurl

Moozy felt the keel brush  against a shore. She looked over to the fox, "What are you doing here anyway? You turn up here with a bow staff aboard a crew that you've never seen before? Isn't that a bit crazy Frista, maybe a bit unusual?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Troy Troodon

Bullwing lands and sets Damian beside Roxas, then flies back up.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

eualaia

"well, Damian are you ready for your first fight?"

Troy Troodon

Quote from: eualaia on March 07, 2012, 08:34:21 PM
"well, Damian are you ready for your first fight?"

"I am sure of it." Damian answers to Roxas. "Enemy fleet, 3:00" Bullwing points out.

eualaia

"here we go lads" roxas readies his sword

Troy Troodon

Bullwing let's out this blood curling battle cry at the same time

eualaia

then mist appears out of nowhere ensuing chaos. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF SEASONS?!"

Skipper

Redclaws booming laughter is head over the stillness of the sea and he claps his hands, he urries the crew onto the shore, he whistled loudly and more vermin appeared on the shore 'Ahoy Maven Black-claw, ready the crew, we got a badger and some others on our tail' Redclaw walked off slowly to the stone fort as the hares were taken to shore with a cloth coveing their eyes

eualaia

"hey bullwing can you still see up there?"

Troy Troodon

""Well I'm not down there aren't I"

eualaia

"can you see where the vermin went?"

Troy Troodon

RatBane

Two weasels and the fox led the hair maids and otter off the ship with the hoods about there head so they couldn't see. The weasels were in front with the fox in the back near Frista.

He was eyes by all of the vermin in the fort as he walked passed the large gates in to the fort and the hares and otter were placed in to a holding area for slaves and what not.  One of the weasels was think his bravery was better and he could pull one over the fox or at least try to get the better of him by being a bully.

"Oi you fox what do you think your doing you should have stayed with RedClaw I mean her tellit you bark orders like him right. So you matey should be up front with a ll of the action."

The fox said nothing as she weasel bravery became more apprent as she stepped in to range.

O"i you def or stupid and need some motivation to understand? I think you do."

He pull back his whip he was using to usher the hares in to the cell and brings it down. with in a flash of a hare's eye lash the fox had move right up in to the weasel's face and thwacked him hard in the forhead causing him to go cross eyes and fall back wards. This alerted the other weasel before he finished turning the key in the lock of the cell he found a dagger sticking out of his neck grabbing the wound.

The fox pushes back the hood on his cloak to reveal his face and features of his gray/silver fine coat. and retrieves his dagger.

He open the cell door and unblind folds them. and uses the keys on he took on the ship to unlock all of there chains.

"I say it is time to cause trouble for these vermin."

OOC; I needed action do with this as you wish sorry I have to answer for his name and such later or dearing battle. Have FUN HARES!!!

Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.