News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Slaved Hares

Started by redwallgurl, February 08, 2012, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

Redclaw marched down to where a weasel said a fox had attacked a weasel as he rounded a corner he saw a dead gaurd and the fox releasing the hares, he grabbed a spear from the weasel and launched it at the fox, he charhed down followed by a score of vermin carrying pikes, spears and swords, they surronded the hares and Redclaw grinned wickedly at the hares, then at the fox, he unsheathed his twin scimitars and poured some deadly poison on them which he always carried with him.

eualaia

after the confusion roxas and co. had finally made it to shore "HEY THERE THEY ARE CHARRRRGE!!!!!!"
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Skipper

Redclaw flicked a switch which pointed steel spikes at the oncoming attackers, he flicked two more which had strong thick bars going up and down, no one could get past them and they could not be broken, he chained up the hares and yelled at a rat to lock up the fox and take the key with him, the vermin retreated down the corridor speedily with the hares chained and in brown sacks carried by strong foxes

eualaia

roxas threw a rock at redclaw which smashed one of his footpaws. "ALL YOU AND YOU VERMIN WILL DIE!"

Troy Troodon

Damian attempts shooting throu the fog while Bullwing attempts to swoop down and carry vermin away.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Skipper

Redclaw skipped nimbley aside as the rock smashed against the wall as he turned the cormer with his vermin, he flicked a switch which opened a pit 10 metres long and was the width of the corridor, the wall was especially low here, redclaw looked at the metal spikes tipped with poison, if the badger managed to get through the first trap then he wounldn't get past this, no one could fly across or leap. Redclaw left some rats wirth bowns and arrows behind tipped in poison and some others with sheilds at the edge of the pit to make sure they didn't cross, they were to only fire if the badger made pogress somehow. Redclaw chuckled, no one could get them now, there was only one way out and that was the route he was taking, at the end of the tunnel was an escape route, which was impossible to get to from the outside.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Sorry for not acknowledging your existence. Here I am!

BIC: Frista stumbles along and kicks out whenever she can.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

eualaia

roxas grabs his longbow from the ship, then fires an arrrow at a vermin shield carrier. "I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY!" he yells after killing another 3 shield carriers

redwallgurl

OOC: This has been a great RP guys but keep in mind that it must be organized. Also make sure you tell where you are and who you are as most of you are doing. Any questions and concerns just PM me.

BIC:
Moozy had felt what Frista was doing behind her. She got herself back to back with Frista and started lashing out to any beast that came in her direction. The boat was a mass jumble of fighting as blood and weapons went everywhere.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Skipper

Redclaw stuffed the hares in a sack and threw them into a deep lake, he grunted and ran for his life to a ship with his most trusted crew, jumping onboard the ship he hurrie dthe crew into action, no ship could catch this vessel and soon they were out of sight

eualaia

a random otter found the lake. "ahoy, Roxas we found the hares."

Skipper

OOC:how did he get past all the traps?
BIC:Redclaw growled, he would have to start all over again and recuirt new vermin, or maybe it was time they relaxed and went south where the pickings were good, he set sail for south mossflower and the crew cheered as they passed around seaweed grog

redwallgurl

As Moozy had freed herself from the bonds she was watching the ship. She saw that it was going to Mossflower. SHe yelled outloud to her companions, "It's going to Mossflower near Redwall! We need to catch up with the ship and save all the poor goodbeasts."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

eualaia

OOC: otters can swim

BIC: roxas got ready to chase reclaw. "this is the final battle."

Skipper

OOC:that dosn't explain how he got past all the traps
BIC:Redclaw breathed in the sea air, it smelt good, he sipped some seaweed grog and retired to his cabin where he put on a dark brown cloak, Redclaw had decided they would become Mercenaries and assasins, his crew would make him infamous