Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Granted, you are a genius at adding anything below ten together, but anything above that, you are quite unteachable.

I wish that i was a billionaire.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Granted. The government prints you a billion dollar bill. Nobody else believes that it's real currency, though, so you can't spend it anywhere.

I wish that I owned a salsa factory.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Granted, you own a factory that makes people dance.

I wish to live a stress-free life.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Granted. You're transformed into a goldfish. Your owner is allergic to everything but you, so he has no other pets, and never invites anyone over. You live a stress-free and extremely dull life, and die at the ripe old age of 28 years.

I wish that I could develop this game more quickly.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Granted, you develop it so well, that the computer seems to be conscious, the only problem is that the computer game has an IQ of 264, and it is so hard that no one buys it.

I wish for [fill in the blank].

James Gryphon

That's kind of a funny answer, considering that it happens to be an AI programming game. ;)

Anyway.

Granted. Every blank spot in everything you write has now been filled, making all of it impossible to decipher.

I wish for fish.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Granted. A fish appears in front of you and then dies. The fact that you killed an innocent fish haunts you for the rest of your life, and you spend all your days regretting your wish.

I wish nothing bad could happen to me

Delthion

Granted, you become the worlds biggest brat.

I wish for something.

Spearfinn

Ok but that something is terrible

I wish I could be in a redwall book in real life not in my dream and whatever
Redwallllllll!

Delthion

Granted, You are in a Redwall book about the apocalypse in Redwall, the whole world dies and you die there and no one knows what happened to you.

I wish to be in The Lord of the Rings.

Jetthebinturong

Granted, you're one of the many killed at the battle of the Last Alliance

I wish for something to wish for
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Granted, you're homeless.

Honestly, that would be really cool to be in the Battle of the Last Alliance.

I wish that I could figure out what Jet's username means.

Jetthebinturong

Granted, but it's quite dull
Jet the binturong
A binturong is the best animal ever

I wish anime would stop depressing me, first Attack on Titan and now Haru's troubles in Eternal Summer

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Izeroth

Granted. Te anime is great and stops depressing you. Problem is, the anime is so happy that you become depressed about your real life and eventually wither away of sadness.

Delthion

Granted, because you didn't wish for anything all of the world disappears and you survive, living an eternal life of loneliness you with no light and no ground and no temperature.

I wish that I could breed a dragon, and figure out how to design your own eggs, like Han is doing.