News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Granted, but you can only design purple dragons.

I wish that I lived in a house, not an apartment.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Delthion

Granted, you live in a doll house.

I wish for a happy weekend and that the Hoosiers would crush who their playing today.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Granted. The Hoosiers literally crush the other team and all get arrested for life.

I wish that I had less homework.

Delthion

Granted, you die.

And the Hoosiers beat the Missouri Tigers 31-27. YAY!!!!

I wish that I would become a senior member.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tiria Wildlough

Granted, but no one likes you any more.

I wish that my music teacher wasn't so busy.
I'm not a hipster.

Delthion

Granted, she quits.

I wish that they would make a new Star Trek TV show.

Tiria Wildlough

Granted, but it's so cheesy and horrible that Star Trek is ruined for you forever. (Serves you right for making my music teacher quit).

I wish that I had wifi at my house.
I'm not a hipster.

Delthion

Granted, but then the doctor who version of wifi comes and kills everyone.

I wish that people would join my RP.

Gwen A. Mouse

Granted, but too many people join and end up taking over the plot, despite your attempts to railroad them in the right direction.

I wish that I didn't need to sleep.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Delthion

Granted, you die.

I wish for [fill in the blank].

James Gryphon

Granted. Every open space in the universe is filled. Humanity suffocates.

I wish I had a decent pair of house slippers.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Granted, unfortunately you move too South America and forget to kick the top of them when you wake up in the morning, a scorpion was resting in them and it stings you, and you die.

I wish to live in either Norway or Ireland.

James Gryphon

Both granted. The Earth's tectonic plates suddenly shift, crushing the two countries together. Almost everyone is killed and all of the cities are destroyed, but the surviving inhabitants of the new country of "Ireway" are spitefully welcoming tourists, so that they can loot them and use the wealth to rebuild their fortunes. They would be glad to have you. Bring as much money as you can, in cash form.

I wish that this knee wasn't bothering me.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Granted. Your knee falls off and never bothers you again.

I wish passenger pigeons weren't extinct anymore.

Rainshadow

Granted!  Passenger pigeons are put on a watch list and are bred exclusively, to try and bring back the population, so the pigeons make a quick comeback.  So quick, in fact, that they start breeding too quickly for other species to start eating them, and within a few years, the earth is overwhelmed with so many passenger pigeons that we run out of resources and slowly, yet surely, all life dwindles down into nothing.

I wish that I could get rid of my throat infection and my cold.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!