Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Granted, but you can only think of wishes that I want, and you feel compelled to grant them.

I wish for better ways to fight boredom.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

WorshipTiria

Granted, but you go to jail for killing Boredom.

I wish I wasn't so procrastinat-ey
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Granted, but you become a house-elf.
I wish I wasn't so cold.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Granted, you're now on fire.

I wish I had a canteen with an infinite amount of my favorite drink, which I could change whenever I desired.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Granted, but you accidentally change it to poison that kill you before you can change it into some sort of healing potion.
I wish I didn't forget things so easily.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, but ye are alvayz 'aunted by unpleazant eventz und und zituationz zat keep ye up av noight, und ye become a nervouz, zhiverin', crazed lunatic.

Ah viz ze 'Rezident' perzon vid ztop 'avin' zeir mail zent tae me.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Granted, instead you get a bunch of Howlers that are supposed to be addressed to Hogwarts students.
I wish I wasn't always so tired.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, but ye are entirely charged viz caffeine fer ze rezt o' loife, und zerefore are extremely 'yperative und can never get any zleep votzoever. Ye ultimately end up completely neurotic fer ze rezt o' yer loife, und are given tae zuddenly zcreamin' fer nay apparent reazon at random momentz.

Ah vizh fer zome bread puddin'.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

Granted, but it's moldy.
I wish I wasn't as tired.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Granted, but you get a life sentence in prison for stealing my wish.
I wish my neck didn't hurt.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, it nae langer 'urtz, but na' ye've gaet a killer 'eadache.

Ah vizh fer Fizh.

Flib Bigboat

Granted, but you get food poisoning.
I wish I could go to sleep.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, but ye ztay azleep fer 80 yearz.

Ah vizh Ah 'ad an X-Men comic.

Flib Bigboat

Granted, but it's the X-Ray version, which means it's invisible.
I wish I had something to do.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, und ye na' 'ave zeventy 60-page rezearch reportz tae dae fer zchool, und zey are av due on Tuezday.

Ah vizh fer an onion.