News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

granted, but half way threw getting it's revenge remembers that revenge is the Lords.

i wish that the beast would forgive the wish

WarriorOfMossflower

Granted, but the beast must break the wish's legs to compensate for his own injuries.

I wish that we write a fanfic about the wish. (xD, we could)
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Griffen

granted, but no ones reads it

i wish the sun would come up

(who cares it would still be fun anyways)

WarriorOfMossflower

Granted, but there is a solar eclipse.

(xD, that would be awesome if we did. "The Trials of A Wish" Wouldn't have to meet Redwall story standards, just an old nonsense tale.)

Griffen

well you still didn't wish haha and ok we can start tomorrow im gonna get some rest.

WarriorOfMossflower

Good idea, I might as well retire to my bed, but not to sleep. *rubs hands eagerly* To write! Maybe in our wish story. Message me tomorrow!

Rainshadow

Wish not granted.  No one will message you.

I wish that I could speak all languages fluently.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Granted, but someone asks you to give a long speech in all of those languages

I wish that I will have fun at the movies with my cousin this week
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Granted, but the movie you see turns out to be terrible.

I wish I could buy more books.

Rainshadow

Granted, but now you are broke.

I wish that I had a cat.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

Granted, but it's a picture.

I wish I didn't have soccer camp in the rain today.

Rainshadow

Granted, now it's hailing.

I wish that I had a pencil that never broke, stayed sharp and had an eraser that never died.

Griffen

granted, but you couldn't get it out of the package rendering the awesome pencil useless.

i wish i could find a word that rhymed with orange or purple.

Rainshadow

Nothing rhymes with orange?  False.  Nothing and orange do not rhyme.  Aka, I just ruined your wish!

I wish that my dog was a puppy again.

Redwallfan7

Granted but he only stays a puppy for a week

I wish I was 14 again
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers