News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Off to Mossflower

Started by redwallgurl, April 21, 2012, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You realize your going to get slaughtered right? You popped in on a plot that was already set and this crew has to survive... Let Skipper post next, he has command of the ship.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: dude i wanted this to be a tie win
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: There is no such thing as a tie for vermin, it has to go one way or the other, and we can't lose crew members, they are too important to the story line.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC:not random guys?

BIC: the mouse corsairs were firing the balistas at Redclaw's ship but couldnt hit it. "Oh 'at in the name of Vilu Daskar are ye doin? You lily livered slim cant hit the braod side of a barn!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: We are attacking Redwall Abbey for cryin' out loud! Of course we can't losse random guys! By the way, what are you doing about your flaming mast? BIC:

Ledder let fly with another firehawk, this one cannoned through a window into the captains courters.

AbbotAlf0805

AHH!! Blast That mast!!! Men put that out and get the oars moving!!! Get us out of here!!" yelled Barbossa as his ship tried to sail away.

Dannflower Reguba

"Soareye!" Ledder yelled as he tossed a skilled weasel a packet of oil, "Roast the cabin!" Soareye was a deadshot with a sling, and managed to burst the packet right into the cabin, setting flame to the whole of the insides (this is where the second firehawk had landed).

AbbotAlf0805

"Shiver me timbers!!! Get us to shore!!! NOW!!!" yelled Barbossa in total rage. "I'll get ya fer that Redclaw!! Thats a promise!! And Cap'n Barbossa Sparra never forgets a promise!!"

Dannflower Reguba

Ledder had gained a quick dislikeing for the corsair and with all his available reserves of strength he hurled one of his knives straight at Barbossa's face, "Go to the bottom you scum!"

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa grabbed a mouse corsair for a shield. it landed in the pirates face. Barbossa threw it in the water and they sailed away. 

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Since when are mice corsairs!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: there is always a first time!

Skipper

Redclaw wasn't about to let the mice get away so easily, he patted Twoface on the back, Twoface set the sails up and took to the wheel. Redclaw could hear the slavesbeasts rowing, they were quickly gaining on the mice and their ship, he adjusted the spiker and watched in anticipation confident the spike would hit the ship.

Dannflower Reguba

Ledder rushed to help untangle grapnel lines, and prepare rags for tying onto arrows, lances... And maybe onto more tomahawks.

AbbotAlf0805

"Blast it mateys! Get us out of here get those slaves moving!"