News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Off to Mossflower

Started by redwallgurl, April 21, 2012, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

After getting over his shock from the manuever, Frost hugged back... A little hard. The hug had actually saved him the emmbaresement of the comment before said.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Were is he Poisonclaw?" asked the fox to his hired second-in-command. " Just up ahead sir!" The fox bounty hunter was looking for the squirell Frost in Mossflower. "OK then here your payment," as he gave him some coins, "Now get lost or ill cut your head of and put it on the top my sythe!" as the fox whipped out his sythe and put it up to the rat's neck.The rat then ran for his life.
"I'm going to find you Frost.... I'll do anything for the bounty on your head..." as the fox began to sprint through the woods for his bounty. He was not going to give up.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: If your character actually gets accepted... You had better be prepared to lose Zanthar buster.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Ok ill talk to redwallgurl
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Yes!

BIC: Zanthar was trailing the river in search for the squirell.

redwallgurl

OOC: we are still at sea and the vermin ship will be near the mouth or MOssflower now I think

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: in know he is headed there

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista smiled. Frost was thawing.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: HAHAHA! FROST is THAWING? HAHAHA! :D

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar reached the mouth of the river and said to himself, "Hmmmm they must have gone out to sea... Well ill be an adder's uncle look't that... a very strange ship indeed.. i must look into this closer..." as he tried to signal the vermin's boat.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Waiting for Redwallgurl now.

AbbotAlf0805

redwallgurl

OOC: im here
BIC:
Moozy died inside laughing. She loved the fel of the wind as the zoomed away. How much longer would there help there for them? She thought of her journey at the end some of htese beasts might not be here anymore.