News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Off to Mossflower

Started by redwallgurl, April 21, 2012, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

The vermin ship approched the fox hunter. The captain looked at him and said, "watda want fox?" "Transportation....." said Zanthar. "Fine then ye got it." said the captain," but ye must join me crew. Watda say?" "Fine..... for now...." replied Zanthar.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: That can't be Redclaws' ship obviously.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: its a random ship
BIC: Zanthar eventually muitnied and became the cap'n of the ship. He called it, Shrewskull.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

OOC: yeah you cnat control the ship thats Skippers respnsibility just be the captain of this ship
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Skipper

OOC: where is that ship and will they make contact with my ship/crew?

BIC:Redclaw sat on a chair in his quaters, he would rely on Twoface or one of the crew to tell him when they reached the river moss, he closed his eyes and gentley massaged his temples with his crimson claws, he listened to the waves against the ship and the crew keeping the ship on course.

AbbotAlf0805

"How much farther matey?" asked Barbossa to one of his pirates. "Well that storm put us of a bit sir." The nthe captain looked at the pirate and said "well if we are going to make it in three days we must 'urry!" Then he got up on the bridge and said to his whole crew, "Ahoy mateys! All hands on deck! I want this ship to move faster!" The whole crew jumped up to man their stations. None of them dared challenge the corsair mouse Cap'n Barbossa Sparra.

Dannflower Reguba

Ledder was on duty at the moment,and was feeling quite restless.... And unerved, "Would the captain want to know more about Redwall?" He hought to himself.

OOC: Abbot, Should I spot your ship? And is this a new ship as well?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: if it is not Frosts ship then yes.

Dannflower Reguba

The fiery fox spotted a sail on the horizon, "Sail ho! All hands on deck!" It appeared to be another Corsair vessel, Ledder waited for orders from Redclaw...

AbbotAlf0805

"well I'll be darn! Another corsair vessel!!! Full speed ahead!! Ram 'em me harties!" yelled Barbossa as he turned the ship towards the other ship.

Skipper

Redclaw burst through the door and grinned evily 'Set the spiker in posiion.' he said drawing his sword. The spiker was his nickname for a long metal pole with a deadly spike at the end, the other ship would soon have a hole in it.
'Everyone facing the vessel, archers at the front the rest get ready to board the ship!' Redclaw looked around wildly watching as his crew got into position the few archers on he boat set fire to their arrows and drew them waiting until the enemy were in their range. A stoat and a rat stood by waiting with a strong wooden plank.

AbbotAlf0805

HAHA!! Well if it isnt Redclaw! Me ole ship 'ate! Well i'll make tis a day 'ee wont forget!" as Barbossa Sparra stromed on his bridge. "Get the balistas out there we want to 'it em before they 'it us!" Then Barbossa's crew was in full action, getting out the balistas, arming up, and taking their battle staions. 

Skipper

(Ballistas on a ship? and how would the vermin have made them since the only one who knew how to make them was timballisto and vermin aren't exactly the best of craftsbeasts.)

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Actually, in the Rogue Crew, the vermin ship had wheels and a Balista which shoots giant arrows. (That's what a REAL ballista shoots) BIC:

Ledder knew a little something when it came to long range fighting, and tomahawks were an excelent choice at the moment.
"Out o' me way!" The fox was shouting as he ran the deck for momentum...
*fffwwwwwiiiisssshhhh!*
A red comet came sailing right into the main mast of the other ship. Ledder was preparing another firehawk at the moment

AbbotAlf0805

HAHA!!! Get 'em boys!!' laughed Barbossa as he turned his ship to ram Redclaw. "C'mon Pearl you can get 'em!" he said talking to his ship. The balistas began firing at Redclaw's ship with the huge arrows.

OOC: they arnt vermin. look at Barbossa Sparra's sign up info