News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Off to Mossflower

Started by redwallgurl, April 21, 2012, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

BIC:
Moozy was back in her spirits and was ready to get closer to action. She paced the deck waiting for the horrible ship to come in view. Hopefully it would be appearing soon maybe before it reached Mossflower River.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Skipper

OOC:Try not to catch up too fast as we had a big headstart and a really fast ship. Waiting for Jaunty and DFR's character to react or speak to Redclaw.

redwallgurl

OOC: yeah I know. if you want you can be at the beginning of the stream already well be a couple days behind

Skipper

Redclaw turned as a medium sized Ferret stood behind him 'Well what do you want Twoface?' Twoface was his Bosun and a trained assassin.
'Cap'n sir, Ragnose tol' me he spotted a small stream to our south'east.'
Redclaw patted Twoface non too gentley on his shoulder and strode off to find Ragnose.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista hopped over to Silent. "Hello, mate. How're ya doin'?"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

winifred

OOC: WOW I havn't posted in a while but, not to much has gone by!
BIC: Brooky went over to silent. She sat down, and asked, Can you write?

OOC: I'm going to be gone for the week, starting this sunday.I will be going on vacation/End of the year gathering. You don't have to, but, take your time ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

Silent the squirrel covered his face with his broad white bushy tail and with a heavy stammer replied, "Er... uh.... *sigh* f-f first off.... I th.. think y-you should know m-me n..n-name."

OOC: WHOOPPEE!! I'm done with our family's ginormous field trip! (A.K.A. Vacation) ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista jerked in surprise. "I thought Silent was your name, wot!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Silent the squirrel did the impossible... he smiled ( :o), "Do y-you ah..actually believe t-..that my name w-w-would truly b..be Silent?"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

"I didn't," Moozy says walking over to the group.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Well, I just assumed your parents called ye that. Hmm..." Frista began to question all of her assumptions up to the current time.

Dannflower Reguba

"My name i-is Frost Blizzardbrush." For reasons unknown to him, Frost A.K.A. Silent, had a much easiar time talking now than any other time before...

redwallgurl

"Frost Blizzardbush huh? Pretty nice name I say!" Moozy said smiling glad that Silent-uh Frost can talk.

Dannflower Reguba

With the first ever wisps of joy in his darkly lit life, Frost couldn't help but smile, and had to force himself not to start covorting in joy. "I've finally communicated with someone!"he thought with great relish.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Yes, but it's handsome. Wait 'till the squirrelmaids see you! Ye won't be able ta keep 'em off! Ha, good on ye, Frost!" Frista was extremely excited, and in her haste she hugged the white squirrel.