News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

What animal is like you?

Started by Redwall Musician, June 29, 2011, 03:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Wait, there's a second quiz on here?  ???
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 21, 2013, 04:15:11 AM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 20, 2013, 10:43:38 PM
I took the first quiz posted on here (the one that only has goodbeasts) and I'm a squirrel! Weird.
I think you're more like an otter  ;)
I skipped the last question though, 'cause how am I supposed to know what my favorite letter is? ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 21, 2013, 05:29:44 PM
I took the first quiz posted on here (the one that only has goodbeasts) and I'm a squirrel! Weird.
I skipped the last question though, 'cause how am I supposed to know what my favorite letter is? ;D

Zat zoundz like ze mozt ridiculouz queztion in ze zolar zyztem! Pray tell vhich quiz vaz ziz abzurdity from...?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

I am an otter and a wildcat.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Romsca

I think I was a badger and a ferret :D

Blaggut

I prefer mole, but I got hedgehog on the quiz. That's almost as good as mole, on my standards!  ;D
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dannflower Reguba

Where's the second quiz?!  ??? I'm so confused! (like that's new  ::))
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Captain Tammo

Idk where the second is, but...

Oi be's ah moler, zurr! An' oi be's vury 'appy aboot et!

You are a born explorer. You love to dig things up, including riddles. You are admired for your trusted knowledge and logic. If anyone has a question bout what to do, you are usually the one they go to.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Firetail

I love my bunny Benny, and my dogs max & Bella
REDWALL IS THE BEST

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 21, 2013, 09:32:40 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 21, 2013, 05:29:44 PM

Zat zoundz like ze mozt ridiculouz queztion in ze zolar zyztem! Pray tell vhich quiz vaz ziz abzurdity from...?
This one. --> http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/8872189/what-redwall-animal-are-you
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

I took the tesy to see which Redwall vermin I would be...it said that I would be a ferret. Did anybody else get that score?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwaller

In the vermin test I got:

You, my friend, are a Marten! One of Redwall's cruelest and most maddening of creatures. Martens are known for their intelligence, but also for their ability to madden their allies. They are cunning, wise, and sly beyond words, and you my friend, are much the same. Battle is a trivial thing to you, you prefer the mind battle, you prefer outwitting those you know to be below you, and you love seeing your schemes come together. Greed tempts you, but it's that pleasure which comes with the humiliation of another which you adore. You want to torture them, make them suffer, and show to their allies how truly weak and frail they actually are. You will laugh, and you will be lightened at the begging which escapes their lips, but mercy never comes of your touch. No, your only gift is a swift death, and a warning to those who even dare think of betraying you.

>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D