News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Do you listen to the audiobooks?

Started by Osu, June 13, 2011, 03:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Yay! I finished listening to High Rhulain! It involved sitting at the computer for nearly six hours, and my parents were mad at me for not having enough breaks.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on April 07, 2012, 05:11:46 AM
Yay! I finished listening to High Rhulain! It involved sitting at the computer for nearly six hours, and my parents were mad at me for not having enough breaks.
:D  :D  :D
Were they mad because you were sitting at the computer for six hours or not doing anything else but listen for six hours?
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, and I wasn't allowed to listen to it again the next day, but I did the day after that. ;D
I'm not a hipster.

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on April 13, 2012, 10:51:23 AM
Yeah, and I wasn't allowed to listen to it again the next day, but I did the day after that. ;D
:D  :D  :D
I bet they weren't happy about that.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Tiria Wildlough

Well, it's OK cause now I've stopped.
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

My parent's would kill me if I was caught doing that.

gorath

My Mom and dad get mad at me if I listen to it a long time. I actually was on a Redwall ban, from Halloween to Easter. But I'm back :D
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Dannflor

''I do and I loooooovvvveeee them
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

SableFury

I love the books I've listened to, and I'd love to hear more!
"Did you just fall?"

"No, I attacked the floor."

"Backwards?"

"I'm freaking talented,okay?!?"

Dear Cool People:
         They didn't name a candy after you,did they?
                   Sincerely, Nerds

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: gorath on May 31, 2012, 11:06:16 PM
My Mom and dad get mad at me if I listen to it a long time. I actually was on a Redwall ban, from Halloween to Easter. But I'm back :D
YIKES.
If that happened to me a lot of my life would be destroyed.

W0NWILL

I agree.

I'll be going to the library tomorrow.

Vilu Daskar

I love listening to the audiobooks. :)
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Felldoh154

Audio books are so long! I like just plain books :)

Flandor

I occasionally put a Redwall book on my iPod to listen to while I work.  14 hours is a long boring shift, especially at nighttime.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Flandor on July 15, 2012, 04:19:45 PM
I occasionally put a Redwall book on my iPod to listen to while I work.  14 hours is a long boring shift, especially at nighttime.
I need to get one from my library. I keep on forgetting. Maybe I'll get High Rhulain or Triss
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers