News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Kindle

she kept walking and reached the edge of the docks, she was in totally different clothes she stole... no one could ever notice her for who she really was.

Redwaller

Treeflyer had followed Keen and Martin to the docks. He sat next to the boat, waiting for Kindle to come. He had his cloak back on to make him impossible to identify him.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin walked up to her not know it was her and said, "Excuse me but can you tell if you have seen a young mouse maid about this tall?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Kindle

Kindle saw Martin come up, she drew a small little dagger and hissed at him. "i have no gold, now please don't make me use this." she said in a totally different voice, she made her body kinda shake as if she was unsure on how to use the dagger.

AbbotAlf0805

Whoa! Gee lady just asking if you've seen somebeast!" said Martin backing off. He was walking off and then cupped his hands then yelled,
"LOGALOGALOGALOGALOG!!" Then a score of Guosim shrew showed up and the Log-a-log asked him, "How can we help?" Then Martin told them to look for her.

Redwaller

Shadow aka Treeflyer, walked up to Martin. "I heard your searching for a mousemaid! Come with me!" He said, walking away.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin followed but his hand was straying very close to his sword.

Redwaller

Shadow turned a corner and waited for Martin to arrive.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin showed up with his hand on hissword hilt and said,
"Well... Where is she?!!"

Redwaller

Shadow undid his cloak. "She is in the docks. But where, i do not know!"

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

The white figure, known as Foresta, Saw Martin approaching the group, "Here comes thy friend again mouse."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Martin walked up to the squirrel and asked, "Have you seen a beautiful mousemaiden about this tall?"