News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

What in the name of Vilu Daskar are you doing? Coming with me on a spy hunt?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

"oh, and Foresta.  i'm kindle's lawyer, at least, i'm trying to get her to hire me.  Doesn't seem to be working." he introduced himself as they walked.

Griffen

Kindle

she nodded her head in agreement as if he was already hired.

Keen

"im going to the docks, if your looking for Kindle you'll find her there." he answered

AbbotAlf0805

Lets go then." said Martin spriting down towards the docks of Agutrot.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

he made sure he didn't run to fast for the mouse, but made haste none the less.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

"it doesn't matter, the tide will be low today and all of tonight, the ships will have to wait till morning to set sail."

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

"I be all of a fuddle, there a lies flying thick and fast.... Along with threats, strange creatures and bad attitudes." The white squirrel who was currently working under the name "Foresta" gave the hare and mousemaid quizzickle glances, "Thee are both liers, that much is plain... But what is with this whole situation in the first place? And thou, Kindle, just what ARE thee?"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I think i just heard a voice..." said Martin kneeling down. he wore a green habit so they wouldn't here him coming.

Griffen

OOC: hey Martin and Keen are far away from Kindle and the rest of them.

BIC:

Kindle

"me, well im outta here, im on my way to a dock where a ship is waiting for me and Eveth... now that is the truth."

AbbotAlf0805

Darn! It's gone..." Said Martin getting up and running toward the harbor.

Griffen

Keen

the two of them finaly made it to the docks. he walked up to a captain of a ship and whispered in his ear. the captain shook his head no. Keen waved Martin forward as he walked onto the boat "The Intrepid".

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

"not here." he said plainly as he looked at the crew, sizing each and everyone of them up making sure they knew who was the biggest was.