News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: oh ya i will say something but i thought that you thought i was talking to you.

BIC:

Kindle

she looked at Eveth and then looked at the squirrel. "well if your going to be my captor, may i at least know your name?"

AbbotAlf0805

I smell her.... warrior... " said Zanthar bolting.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: did i mention that my character is a power hungry maniac?  Or maybe just power hungry.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

"Aquiantances may be made later, for the moment all present would be advised to run, I smell that horrid thing your friend uses coming this way... But we also have time, find a pine tree! Kindle, thee would be best advised to start making a smell of a false trail, I shall wipe out thy return trip with a pine branch."

OOC: My personal smell overpowers Kindles', so after we've rigged the false trail Zanthar will NEVER be able to find us.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok then
BIC: "Cmon Zanthar can't you smell them?"
"Yes but the trail has moved.... Strange..." said Zanthar head down the new trail.

Griffen

Kindle

they took the false trail and were long gone. "so, what is your name?" she said. "sorry i forgot to tell you my name, im Kindle Frostbite."

Dannflower Reguba

Under the hood, it was slightly visible as the white squirrels' eyebrows went up, "Frostbite eh? I shall be known to thee at the moment as Foresta, nothing else... For now.."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Kindle

"good to know, now i have somewhere to be." she said

AbbotAlf0805

"Strange... There are two trails...." said Zanthar.
"Then I'll take this one and you take that one." said Martin as they split up.

Griffen

OOC: which trail is Martin going after? and i thought he was following Keen to the docks?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: since Martin is much slower he is on the right one.

Griffen

OOC: why aren't you with Keen? and i have to wait till danflorreguba and Psybox to respond before i continue with Kindle.

BIC:

Keen

Martin and that thing left trying to chase Kindle, they would never catch her. he kept walking towards the docks anyway, they would catch up sooner or later by picking up his sent.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin continued to follow the trail when he bumped into Keen.

Griffen

Keen

"going blind?" he asked while looking at Martin