The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

OOC: most entertaining side, and I'm waiting for Abbot's opinion on Southsward.

Griffen

OOC: ya if he doesn't want it to be there then i will just have Kindle leave the RP for a little while.

Redwaller

psybox

OOC: if you do go to southsward, what method of travel?  Just the ship Keen works at?

Griffen

OOC: calm down redwaller we already know its up to Abbotalf0805 to decide. and uh i am gonna leave Keen in the RP for now and have Kindle leave i guess (unless we can go southsward) and yes using the boat Keen works at is a good idea.

Abbotalf0805 check this out and see if you want to do it or not

semi plot: Kindle escapes and goes to southsward with Eveth. you have Martin make deal with Keen and all of the good guys follow Keen to the ship he works on and then go to southsward and try to get Kindle because she has info on how the Abbey is being built and knows other stuff also. sounds ok? tell me if you want that to happen or not, thanks :)

PS: the part where Eveth comes with Kindle is up to Psybox, he could just go with Martin's group.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: that's epic! In stead of waiting and making a sign up for a sequel I'm gonna do that.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: we dont need a sequel, we can just continue it in this RP.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: that's what what I ment.
BIC: Martin and Zanthar were hot on Kindle's trail and were gaining fast.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Kindle/Keen

Kindle jumped into the camp grounds. "Keen!" she yelled while running full speed "you drew north and south the wrong way!!! Keen pulled out his copy of the map, he made the small change. he laughed, "Martin! come here!!" he yelled as loud as possible.

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar bolted to the voice and Martin was anxious to hear the news. Then they showed up where Keen was.

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

Peace." said Martin, "Now do have anything to report?"

Griffen

Keen

"i know where she is going... is that a good enough report?"

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

"here" he said while showing the map. "she had made a copy herself and is not heading there."