The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I just need to talk to her... In private...." as he slowly pulled out his sword.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

"why, what a coincidence!  So do I.  She made a promise that she is yet to keep." Eveth said looking very surprised.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin slowly put the sword up to his neck, "Eveth.... Now...."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

"i'm a bit sick right now, and she is the only person with the medicine that will help, so do you really want to deprive an innocent hare of his medicine.  Do you?"  Eveth replied.

AbbotAlf0805

Out of the way Eveth... I need to talk to Kindle!" pressing the sword up to his neck and grabbing his clothes.

psybox

"kindle?  last time i saw someone named kindle it was at a seaport over that way." Eveth said while pointing the direction of the port Keen was going.

AbbotAlf0805

psybox

"If I'm given time to write my will" Eveth joked.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin punched Eveth across the face and bolted for splinter's tent.

psybox

OOC: being a GM isn't being a dictator.  Who says i'd let you through?

AbbotAlf0805

psybox

OOC: you need my permission for the hit to land.

BIC: Eveth ducked while saying "I'll let you pass if you give me an explanation deal?"

AbbotAlf0805

Fine... she is a spy and i'm going to talk to her about here career if if you know what i mean!" said Martin feeling his sword.

psybox

"Of course she's a spy." Eveth said walking away, not looking surprised in the least.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin rushed for Splinter's tent with his sword out.