The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Martin began to search the whole town for clues of her werabouts. He asked creatures and looked for trails.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

"aye i see this lady, she go into hers home over there" the creature said pointing to the house Kindle went into

AbbotAlf0805

Thanks" said Martin flipping him a coin and running into the house.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Kindle

the house was empty, she went to the chimney and climbed in it. there she waited as the floor slowly went down from her weight. this house was made for stowaways, and people that need to escape from enemies... this case, Martin.

Keen

he started to jump around singing with the others when he saw Eveth. he walked up to him, the hare was talking to some of the bar tenders. "hey pal." Keen greeted as he sat next to him.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin walked in and said, "Kindle! I won't kill you! Just come out I want talk!"

Griffen

Kindle

she started to walk through the under ground walkway, it was wet and dark. the chimney squeaked as it went back to normal position.

OOC: the squirrel will be there before you do so let Danfloofguba post first.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: dude he takes forever

BIC: "Kindle please! I just want to talk!" said Martin looking around.

Griffen

OOC: just wait, it get s confusing when over post happen. just say your on your way to the house and wait for him to post.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

OOC: he was in front of you already, he was right behind Kindle.

psybox

"hello, whats the case with kindle?" Eveth asked.

Griffen

Keen

"at the moment... she is running from Martin, the squirrel is following her without Kindles knowledge. And i'm the only one who knows where Kindle is going." he smiled while finishing off another cup of fizzler.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

OOC: dude just wait for Danfloorguba to post first. i just emailed him asking to do so.

AbbotAlf0805