The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: oh well

BIC: Martin sat down at the bar and said, "Some ale please."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

the bar owner gave him a cup of ale. the people started to sing in a marry song.

AbbotAlf0805

Drunkers.." said Martin under his breath. He kept his eye on Keen.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I have a life I'll have you know! BIC:

"Foresta" shook her head in real dispear, "Rushing into everything and getting into deadly fights about it all the time, are there any sensible creatures left?" The white squirrel was keeping an eye on all her variables: Martin, Kindle, and Keen.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Martin finished his ale and watched every beast in tavern.

Griffen

Kindle

she noticed the cloaked figure, guessing it was Martin. she was talking to Keen privately. she got up and left through the back door and keen sat still in his booth... drinking another cup of fizzler.

Dannflower Reguba

The albino squirrel decided to follow Kindle (unoticed to Abbot), but she used the front door, and went around back.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Martin looked back and saw Keen by himself and walked up to him. "Where's Kindle?" he asked.

Griffen

Keen

"back in my hometown... when the guys would chase the girls they liked, but the girls didn't like them.. the boys would get hurt. understand?" he asked

AbbotAlf0805

It's not like that Keen. This is Agutrot. You start a fight with me in here we are both dead."

psybox

"do you sell empty storage rooms made specifically for hiding?" Eveth replied to the waitress' question.
OOC: whats the possessive form of waitress?

Griffen

Kindle

she walked around the town for a little bit. she didn't know she was being followed so she entered a small house.

Keen

"ahh i see... you have two things wrong there. for one im not the one that would be hurting you, thats Kindles job. second if we start a fight here you would die not me, see mouse... i belong here. you however are a stranger and these people" he looked around the tavern "don't like strangers that much."

OOC: waitresses

BIC:

"why what type of question is that?" she laughed. "there are storage facility near the docks if that be what your looking for." the waitress replied.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin walked out of the tavern and followed Kindle's tracks. ( he has had ranger training.)

Griffen

OOC: thats kinda unbelievable. not the fact that he has rangers training but that he could pick out hers in a town full of people that go from place to place. Martin would have better luck following Keen and trying to see if he meets her again.