The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Martin saw him slip out the back and ran after him.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: add her as a counter spy that is following her to see what she's doing. in the RP castaway she wont remember its you, so your character will be safe. oh and she can be on a life boat that is slowly sinking when she sees the island :)

BIC:

Keen

he wasn't sure what happened next. Martin was walking around with his sword and yelling when a rat got up and booked it out of there. Martin, of course followed. Keen and Kindle made it out the back after Martin kept chasing the rat. he stopped and waited for the Squirrel to show herself.

Dannflower Reguba

"Thou have obviously figured that I would be following, seeing as thee are waiting for me." The squirrel showed herself (by the way, her hood is always over her head, shading her face).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Keen

"well i decided to wait because i hate seeing only the shadow of a creature." he replied.

AbbotAlf0805

Keen! Put her down!" yelled Martin poiinting his sword at him.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: hes not holding her.

BIC:

Keen

Martin had stop following the rat and returned to find him, Kindle and the squirrel. laughter erupted out of Keen's mouth. "bahahaha remember your place Martin!" Keen laughed

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

"were not at the Abbey, were at the docks... my place, my rules." he pointed out "so now put down your sword."

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

"aye, aye what a beautiful day, day" he sung really loud so the animals in the tavern could hear him. all of the creatures came out to see what the commotion was. "sorry, you don't get Kindle, not today."

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

all of the animals heard Martin's threat against one of their fellow brethren, and stepped close taking out their own weapons. Keen walked into the tavern with Kindle and the Squirrel

OOC: have to wait till Danfloorguba replies.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok

BIC: Martin pulled out his sword in a battle stance and was ready to fight.

Griffen

OOC: ok so i guess you want Martin to get through them but there will be no Godplaying. you have two choices,

1: back off and spy on them from a distance

2: kill some of the rodents then be beaten up by them really bad.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: I'll go with two

BIC: Martin fought the creatures and fought hard. He was hit several times but fought off most of them.