The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Foresta" Pressed her blade against the nape of Martins' neck, "I warned thee, leave Kindle alone."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

She knows too much! She will pay for crossing me!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

"A squirrel pudden-head. Can't thee tell?" The squirrel was feeling sarcastic, and was not one to give away names lightly.

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I have my sword at your throat BIC:

"Thous' will is one of bloodshed, mine is one protection." The squirrel pressed Martins' neck a little harder with the point of her sword.

OOC: Not enough to draw blood.

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

"Foresta" sheathed her sword and offered Martin a hand up, "I have no quarrel with thee, just an issue with you attacking a helpless beast."

AbbotAlf0805

Martin was in total anger. "Un armed or not she is coming with me." said Martin looking at Kindle, "We need to talk."

Dannflower Reguba

"Have thee no common sense!? I already stated that I'm not letting you have her!" The white squirrel had her hand on her blade handle again, ready to draw in the blink of an eye.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Kindle

air rushed into her lungs, she gasped back to life. the hit was harder than any other she had ever received. she slowly got up to see martin and the Squirrel talking.... Keen watched her get up and flashed a short smile.

Dannflower Reguba

"Because thou has the blood lust, I will not stand by as thee slay her." Sword drawn again the squirrel finishes her statement," I defeated you once, I can do it again just as easily."

AbbotAlf0805

Martin saw her and motion his paw around his neck. "I will not slay her. On my word of hounor!"