News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Thou be the one that struck his friend, he has no quarrel with I." The squirrel replied matter-of-factly.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Keen

"his friend? more like his false lover... a spy that had tricked the poor soul into a untrue relationship. if your fight is not with him then best be you step aside, like i said he has had his fair share of ale."

AbbotAlf0805

Martin ran up and looked at KIndle on the ground there and raised his sword.
"Anything you have to say?!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm standing between you and Kindle BIC:

"I SAY that thee should stop this constant lust to kill!"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Martin replied, "She will pay for this treason!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

"You will have to go through me first!" The squirrel prepared herself for an onslaught.

AbbotAlf0805

I don't have anything against you but I will kill you if you don't move!"

Dannflower Reguba

"Just try it thou little mouse!" The squirrel was shouting by this time.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin swung his sword at the squirrel yelling, "REDWALLLLLLLL!!"

Dannflower Reguba

"Foresta" parried easily, and kicked out at Martin with a swift right in an attempt to wind the mouse.

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

This time, the albino squirrel locked swords with Martin, knowing she could easily over power her smaller opponent.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin and the squirrel were in a sword lock many times and it was getting hard for Martin.

Dannflower Reguba

The squirrel let Martin push her sword almost all the way off, then quickly brought it up over his and reversed their positions in the lock, giving her a great advantage.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin tried to get the upper paw but fell on his back.