The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

"Foresta" could feel Keens' presence even before she smelled him or heard him... This Keen was definitely different from most Rats.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Martin followed Keen's trail and kept his distance.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Kindle

"what is it?" Kindle asked noticing that the squirrel had also noticing something different.

Keen

He charged at the group, his staff was already in his paw as he jumped towards the cloaked figure (Kindle).

AbbotAlf0805

Martin got down on his belly and began to crawl up to get a good view.

Dannflower Reguba

The white squirrel held out her arm for a "clothesline" manuever. Even if he didn't going flying into it, it would give her (the squirrel and Kindle) time to react further. *drawing sword*

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: he was already flying lol. he did a jump and was bringing his staff down on Kindle. let me fix that real quick for you :)

BIC:

Keen/Kindle

the Squirrel unsheathed her sword and deflected Keen's blow, Keen was surprised be her strength. Kindle saw what was happening and rolled away, but Keen kept on. He brought the staff around swinging it at Kindle, knocking her into a nearby building.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin whipped out his sword and charged them in the fight.

Griffen

Keen

Kindle didn't get up from hit, keen looked at the Squirrel to see what she would do about it.

Dannflower Reguba

The white squirrel stood between Kindle and Keen sword in both hands, holding it ready for any move.

Griffen

keen

he looked past her seeing Kindle still not moving. "he still does..." he told Kindle, knowing she could hear him. he spat on the ground and turned to see Martin running at them with his sword.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You mean Martin still does have feelings for Kindle?

Griffen

OOC: yes and Keen told her that if she left and Martin still liked her that he would hurt her... really bad.

Dannflower Reguba

"I would advise thee to pay heed to thy oncoming opponent." The squirrel wanted to shift the attention from the mouse on the ground, to the charging mouse with the sword... Simple right?

Griffen

Keen

"ha, my opponent? he is coming for Kindle and you.. take this hint though... he has his fare share of ale." Keen smiled while stepping out of martin's way.