The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: sorry i posted in the wrong forum.

BIC:

Keen had rats stop and slow Martin from following him. once out the back door he locked it and continued on, he knew they couldn't hold Martin for long but this bought him some time.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin got the rats away and continued toward Keen.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

Martin trailed keen wondering what he was doing.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

Redwaller

Shadow grabed Martin and put his paw on Martin's mouth. "Be silent!" He whispered. "I know where he's going! If you follow me, i will lead you to him!"

AbbotAlf0805

Martin calmed down and nodded his head. He got up and said, "Where is he going?"

Redwaller

"He is going to a tavern for a secret meeting!"

AbbotAlf0805

Redwaller

"With Kindle and her friends!" He whispered. "Follow me!"

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

OOC: good guess redwalller, but your wrong. if you remember Keen said to Kindle not to have Martin fall for her or else... and sadly for her he has.

Keen

he went around front and saw the squirrel and the others still talking, he started to walk up to them.