The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

the strength of the mouse surprised them, but in the end they had him beat. they punched him and cut him, he bled until the rodents threw him into the water.

AbbotAlf0805

He was almost unconscious and swam to the shore.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: i have to wait for Danfloorguba to post before i can continue... he sooo slow hahaha

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC:

Psybox did you stop RPing in this? where is Eveth??

psybox

OOC: hiding, it might blow his cover if he was seen.  might just be an excuse for not knowing what to post.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok then

BIC: Martin got out of the water with a limp. " Uh... My head.."

Griffen

OCC: haha ok lol i thought you just quit, thankfully you didn't. you should just post that you are watching the bar or Martin so everyone will know your still with us.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok

BIC: Martin sat outside the bar waiting for them to walk out.

psybox

OOC: i think he was talking to me.  And i think i have to save keen due to a retcon (retro continuality.)  are there still staff at the bar, or did they leave too?

Griffen

OOC: lol they went back in the bar, the dead bodies were still laying outside. and you dont have to save him right now.

AbbotAlf0805

psybox

OOC: i meant i need to remember that.

BIC: "so, what happened out there?" Eveth asked a waitress.

OOC: sorry for the empty post.

Griffen

"well a mouse thought he owned this place and got beat for his stupidity... want anything doll?" she asked

AbbotAlf0805

Martin couldn't wait any longer so he flipped up his hood and walked in.