News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Funniest Redwall moment

Started by Captain Tammo, July 01, 2011, 01:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Nightfire on August 31, 2011, 07:21:24 PM
It'll probably ruin my impression of Slagar. Then I'll never like him as a villian again. And I think Slagar's awesome. It would probably ruin his voice. I liked the Martin the Warrior cartoon, though.

How do you imagine Slagar's voice, Nightfire?

I actually saw the show before I read Mattimeo, so, the show Slagar's my Slagar voice...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Tiria Wildlough

One of my favourite parts is when Boorab meets Cregga.
'Oh corks! Oh crumbs! Marm, oh marm! You must be Lady Cregga Rose Eyes, the wild-eyed warrior queen, the belle of the blinkin' Bloodwrath, the kill--
Heeheehee. :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Log-a-Log

I love the part from Mossflower with Brogg and Tsarmina.

Quote:
Brogg: Go through the army, Milady?

Tsarmina:Yes, Jellybrains. You and Ratflank take them one by one to the cells.

Brogg: Yes, Milady

Tsarmina: Will you stop interrupting me and listen! All anyone ever says around here is "yes Milady" or "no, Milady".

Brogg: Yes, Milady

Tsarmina: Shut up! Get them one by one in a cell, pull their whiskers, then check their fur. Is their tail their own tail?

Brogg: Er, is it Milady?

Tsarmina: That's what I want you to find out, nitwit
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, I like that. Also when Baby Dumble threatens Wild King MacPhearsome. ;D He is so funny. :D :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

When Brookflow is giggling and eating a scone at the same time.

"Missie, yore goin' to do yerself a nastiness, gigglin' an' vittlin' like that!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Another favorite of mine is when Baliss is going berserk and constantly drowning himself to cure the pain of hedgehog spikes!  :D :D

I know, it's morbid, but I thought it was hilarious.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

"What on earth is a jubilation?"
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

I loved the part where Mariel pegs Bowly with a rock, and then he's saying: "See this 'ere rock wot I tripped over? We'll if you two don't stop makin' sport o' me, I'll biff ye with it!"
Or something like that. I love how he thought a stale oatcake was a rock. :D

Captain Tammo

I love beau from TLOL he's hilarious!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Captain Tammo

And this is my first topic to reach 100 posts ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Lily

But you reached 100 posts by double-posting, which is strongly discouraged. ;)

Dotti

Quote from: Captain Tammo on September 22, 2011, 02:44:55 AM
I love beau from TLOL he's hilarious!
My favorite scene with Beau
QuoteThe hare shook his hoary silver head, returning the smile.  "Knew y'father well, sah.  Excellent chap!  I'm Beauhair Fethringham Cosfortingsol.  No I ain't, I'm Beausol Fethringhair Cosfortingclair.  No I ain't.  I'm Beauham Rethringclair Confounditall.  Tchah!  I'm so old I'm forgotten me own name.  What a disgrace, wot!"
Vurg sniggered.  "Heehee, try Beauclair Fethringsol Cosfortingham.  That's yore silly long name."
The hare scratched his scraggy whiskers.  "Ah!  Of course it is.  Thank you, old chap."  Then, scratching his whiskers again, he turned on Vurg.  "On the other paw, who asked you, sah, you battered old mouserelic?  When I need somebeast to tell me m'name I'll jolly well ask m'self.  Pish tush!  The very idea, tellin' a chap his own moniker!"

:D :D :D :D
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

eualaia

i forgot which book well its when the chubby little squirrel with bag of treasure is glowing green i laughe me head off
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Captain Tammo

Quote from: eualaia on November 04, 2011, 06:40:38 PM
i forgot which book well its when the chubby little squirrel with bag of treasure is glowing green i laughe me head off

I love that Part! And it's the long patrol