News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Muth! Your here! Great see you alive!" said Max.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Muth

she was glad he recognized her. "well drr im alive, death said i wasn't permitted to die yet." she joked

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa looked over Max's shoulder and said, "nice to meet you! Cap'n Barbossa William Sparra."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Muth

"nice to meet you" she smiled "i'm muth"

AbbotAlf0805

"Hm... You look like that... Uh.... Ah! Finiet."

Griffen

Muth

"i will take that as a compliment." she joked "have you seen him around here?"

AbbotAlf0805

Aye that one went off with some cheetah for something here in the city. But don't worry ma'am I'll find your master." said Barbossa.
Maximus looked at Kreastle and whispered "do I sound like that?!"
"Pretty much."

Griffen

Muth

"why thank you kind sir" she laughed. she had never seen a pirate before

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa left the tavern with Muth trying to help find her master. Maximus looked at Kreastle and said, "Lets get out of here without him I think we arent safe in this tavern."

Griffen

OOC: have to wait till the cheetah responds for the kidnapping to start and Muth and the captian wont be able to find them.

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

"So sorry if I held you up any," Pholoa said to Finiet, "I was having trouble deciding who would appreciate or need my company more." The cheetah had a slight tinge of apologetic toning in his voice.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa was searching all throughout Agutrot with Muth looking for Finiet.

Redwaller

Lasson was in front of Rofnard. "I want you to go to Argutrot and hire vermin for my army!"
"Yez zir!"
"Garrtail go to Southsward and bring back the travelers the sage crow had talked about!"
"On my way, sir!"

Griffen

shadows surrounded the two, they attacked not caring about themselves only capturing the mouse and the cheetah.

Finiet

he drew a rapier out of his cane and slew the first one, he brought the cane down upon the head of second shadowy figure and knocked it down to the ground, finishing it with the rapier.