News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

OOC: Lasson is still at sea, but he left some monitors to go to Argutrot

BIC: They were walking fast, Rofnard sighted the city. "Prepare the troops, Garrtail!"

AbbotAlf0805

They were headed back to the main fleet and saw the horde. They went back to the ship as fast as they could.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

OOC: Wait! There too far yet! I want it to be a surprise attack!

BIC: Geronimo woke up and walked off the ship towards the tavern.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok then

BIC: back at the ship Barbossa was still swimming with Muth when the ship pulled into the harbor. The pirate in charge of it yelled to him, "Cap'n! Not much activity out there just some monitors!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

The monitors entered Argutrot and went to The Corsair's Delight

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus saw them come in and flipped up his hood. Then he was afraid that they would still notice him so he looked around, grabbed Kreastle and began kissing her so they would have trouble remembering them.

Redwaller

The monitors walked pass the two of them, and entered.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus knew that they would see him and remember him for sure. So he kept up the act waiting for them to leave so he could get back to the ship.

Dannflower Reguba

Pholoa had heard the comment about the monitors... And could almost smell their stench as far off as they were. The cheetah strung his bow so it would be ready for trouble.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

All the customers in the tavern ran off when the monitors arrived. "Give us some October Ale! Now!"

AbbotAlf0805

What's wrong Pholoa?" asked Barbossa.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus and Kreastle tried to slip off by walking out with Max's arm around her so they wouldn't see their faces.

Dannflower Reguba

"Monitors are a foe to be reckoned with," The cheetah was starting to feel agitated, and it was starting to show,"For the first time, I had to shoot at a target twice to kill it."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Men!! All hands on deck!! Get ready for battle!!" yelled Barbossa.

Redwaller

OOC: What? The monitors are inside the tavern!

BIC: Rofnard and his horde were almost at thefirst houses. (for Argutrot had no walls) "Prepare the troops! Our weapons will taste blood tonight!"