News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Kreastle calmed down a little then took charge,"we should take him to hte ship."
She lifted him up gignerly.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa stood on the bridge and saw them running back with Max. "Let them in!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Pholoa stepped in front of Kreastle," Might I suggest that I take your friend, and you go warn the ship that we have a wounded coming aboard?" his arms were outstretched, ready to take the burden.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

"No worry, I got this," said Kreastle stubbornly as she struggled to bring Max to the ship.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus was beginning to wake up.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ya barely

BIC: "Get Maximus on board!" yelled Barbossa to them.

redwallgurl

"What do youthink I'm trying to do," siad Kreastle under her breath as she walked up the gangplank.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa ran up to her and said, "Let me take him. He is my younger cousin."

redwallgurl

NOt wanting to deny the captain she gave Maximus to him carefully saying,"YOus hould take him to his cabin."

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa took him to his room and laying him down. He pulled out his sword and looked at his wounds.

redwallgurl

Kreastle hovered around worridely saying,"I tried the best I could with the little stuff I had.Would you like me to go to my room to get my medical kit?"

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa looked at her and said, "Well first you need to change out of those rags and then come back." He looked at Maximus and started healing him with some herbs he had.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 14, 2012, 10:18:52 PM
Barbossa looked at her and said, "Well first you need to change out of those rags and then come back." He looked at Maximus and laid his sword in his hands, "To heal him in the best way I need to sing this song,

You will find me at Noonvale on the side of a hill,
When the summer is peaceful and high,
There where streamlets meander the valley is still,
'Neath the blue of calm cloudless sky..." Then the sword glowed blue. Maximus's skin grew back over his wound and it stopped bleeding. He was still unconscious.

OOC: You seem to be taking that poem and using it to God-mode, I don't know why I never mentioned that before. You use it to summon an invincible ghost, and now you use it to heal your character.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok I actualy was thinking about the ghost thing right when you posted. I'm not using the ghost any more but this a good sword from a fanfic.