News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

OOC:No no, its ok  ;)

BIC:Silverstorm was waken by a shaft of sunlight hitting her face. She groaned and got up. Looking beside her, Kalia was still asleep(or was she?)
The stealthy badger sneaked out.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

Kalia was deep in sleep, she didn't hear Silverstorm sneak out.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

Silverstorm went down to the stream and gathered some seafood. then she sneaked into backed into the home, boiled some hot water, and tossed the ingredients inside. The tasty smell wafted into Kalia's nose.(and everyone else!)

Redwallfan7

Kalia woke up. "That smells good, mate!" she said
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

Silverstorm nodded. "thanks. Im decent at cooking. This seafood soup has shrimp, mussels, whelks, cockles, limpets, cress, bulrush, and hotroot. Hope you like it" She ladled a bwol for her

Redwallfan7

Kalia drank the soup down. It was delicious.

Skyblade

Silverstorm nodded and ladled bowls for the other otters before getting some for herself. "I'm gonna leave today," she said.

Redwallfan7

Skyblade

Rainshadow

"Sir?  Who is Shogun Whoever?"  Shadow thought that this mouse was very strange.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

OOC: Alf is gone to a boyscout or something.

And tomorrow I'm leaving for the weekend.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Oh, okay.  Thanks!

BIC:  Shadow got tired of waiting for this mouse's answer.  She ran back to her friends, leaving the pirate behind.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Tulipa shoved her friend playfully. "D'you like boats?"

Rainshadow

"Well, I am an otter, and a boat does go in water."  Shadow chuckled.  "Of course I love boats!"

Redwaller

"Then you'll be satisfied! their is plenty of water where we're going!"