News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Kalia saw a large ship coming toward her holt. She leaned forward and asked, "Is this your ship?" to the mouse.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

The young- oh ugh.. i give up!" said Barbossa shrugging. He then looked at the ship, "nope thats not mine."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

"If that's not yours" said Silverstorm warily. "Then who's is it?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

Kalia knew that her soup was getting cold. She decided to stay and wait for his answer.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa looked closer and said, "Blast! That be the ship of me mortal enemy, Shogun Sandokhan." as he pulled out his sword.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

OOC:gotta go. I'll be back later

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

OOC: I've gotta go too, bye

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

"Wait!  What did you say about helping us?"  Shadow raced after the pirate, ignoring all of the shouts from the otters.  That could wait.  "Wait!  Come back!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

What do ya want?" said Barbossa seeing her.

Rainshadow

"Why did you say you wanted to help us?"  Shadow glanced at the ship.  "Another question.  Who's is that?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Well I don't know. I just felt like yall were new to this part of Mossflower. That ship is the ship of Shogun Sandokhan." said Barbossa.

Redwaller

OOC: This RP is closed temporarily until i come back! refrain from posting please!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Redwaller on June 15, 2012, 11:47:09 PM
OOC: BTW, monitors use z instead of s

BIC: "Zend him to the dungeonz!"

Tulipa grabed Shadow. "What were you doing out there?"

OOC: Sorry for posting, but I'm going to bed and don't want to wait till morning because then there will be a million more posts for me to read through! By the way, I'm talking about Ruro... She's a her!  :D BIC:

"Yezzz sire," Rudge turned and left the presence of his lord, and ordered some of his guard to take Ruro Liefrunner into the dungeons... She ended up putting up quite a fuss on the way down.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

OOC: Oups, sorry!

But it is closed for more than a day. I'm moving so when i come back they will be reopened