Main Menu

The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

OOC:Sorry, but I have to eat. BRB

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

"I agree mate, by the way, wanna come by my holt and have dinner? My mother can make really good 'otroot soup." Kalia began to walk down a gravel path.

OOC: Okay, see you later
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

What's going on here?" asked Barbossa as he walked up to them with his sword out.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"I was... chasing after a noise."  Shadow answered Tulipa.  She felt very embarrassed.  The noise could have been anything.  But it wasn't!  She shouldn't have to defend herself!  "I found the pirates!  Two of them!  And a badger!  I could have been killed and all you're doing is yelling at me?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

This ones got some wind in her sails..." said Barbossa under his breath.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"What did you just say to me?"  Shadow glared at Barbossa.  She didn't like this mouse.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 16, 2012, 12:29:20 AM
"I agree mate, by the way, wanna come by my holt and have dinner? My mother can make really good 'otroot soup." Kalia began to walk down a gravel path.

OOC: Okay, see you later

"Sure," said Silverstorm,"after I deal with these srangers I found"

OOC:just cause you're not online at the moment
@Redwaller what time period is this in?(like, which book)

BIC:Silverstorm came across Tulipa and Shadow. "Who are you?" she asked Tulipa.

gorath

OOC: Where should I come in?
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow

"Sorry, a little busy at the moment dealing with a pirate!"  Shadow was quite tired of this day.  She just wished that it would end and she could go back to Redwall.

OOC:  I forget... who's your character gorath?

Redwallfan7

Kalia led Silverstorm to her holt. "I'm sure you'll like it at my place, mate. I'm glad to have a friend like you, some of my holt got murdered by a vermin rat."
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

"Um...okay" said silverstorm

OOC:late again

Redwallfan7

"Please sit down." Kalia pulled up a chair for silverstorm.

Skyblade

Silverstorm sat down. "um, ok."

AbbotAlf0805

Never mind." said Barbossa. "Where yall headed?"

Redwallfan7

"I understand that you're shy," Kalia said. "I'm pretty shy too, though I'm a talkative beast sometimes." Kalia poured some soup out. "Careful mate, tis still hot."