News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Outcasts

Started by Redwaller, June 12, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorath

OOC:My character is Brockbow, the runaway.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Redwaller

It will be reopened soon!

Redwaller

Tulipa and the others were now in sight of Argutrot. Tulipa was beginning to feel down.

Rainshadow

Shadow looked at the strange mouse.  "Who's Shogun whatever?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

BIC: "I wanted to ask you about yourself," said Kalia to Silverstream. "What do you like to do?"
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

Silverstorm shrugged. "Eat, sleep, train...but that's enough about me. What about you?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

"Archery, I'm not great at it, but I'm learning" Kalia answered. "here, I'll show you!" Kalia chose a target, it was a bird that was already weak, so she pointed at it with her arrow. It made a direct hit.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

"Not bad," Silverstorm murmured. She looked at the sky. "it's already night. where do we sleep?"

Redwallfan7

"You can sleep in my holt tonight, I don't think anyone will mind. Mind though, sometimes the dibbuns might be a little scared of you, but I reassured them that you're a good beast." Kalia led the way back into the holt.

Skyblade

"Thank you," the badger said and followed Kalia to the holt. "i need to do something to repay her" she thought.

Redwallfan7

Kalia brought a pillow for Silverstream. "Would you like some greensap milk? It usually helps me sleep better."

Skyblade

Silverstorm nodded. "Yes, please." Then she took out a dagger and killed Kalia!

JK!  ;D

Instead she took out a dagger and gave it to Kalia. "Here, this is my inheritance." she explained. "it's not much, but...it's something."
The small but sturdy dagger was crafted out of fine metals, and was easy to handle. It was also great for throwing, and its tip was sharp as a....(enter something sharp here)

Redwallfan7

OOC: Lol  :D

BIC: Kalia took the dagger, and inspected it. "Wow, it's beautiful," she said.

Skyblade

OOC:You accidentally put silverstream instead of Silverstorm ^^ its ok, just telling you

BIC: Silverstorm nodded. "my father made it, and he's an expert craftsbeast." She plumped onto the bed. "so, why don't we get some sleep now?"

Redwallfan7

OOC: My bad  :-\
I'll edit that
BIC: "Okay, you can tell me more about your father in the morning. Goodnight, mate." said Kalia, she turned and went to sleep