News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Faddle

he jumped on the fox's back and before he knew it they were at the bottom of the mountain, they could see the fire from where they were.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: whoa dude did you know what i was gonna do?!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: well since the only powers you have are air and fire i guessed you were going to jump really far lol

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: I have air?! But no I was gonna use fire as a kinda roket thingy
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: yes you have air lol, and ok haha my bad...

BIC

Faddle

his hair was burnt by Zanthars flames. "wow.." he said while jumping off his back. "lets hurry!!"

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar nodded and started jumping up the mountain.

Griffen

Shaffa

"watch out!" he yelled while swinging his sword while Zanthar jumped at the group.

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar dodged and shot two fire blasts at Shaffa.

Griffen

Shaffa

he absorbed the blasts and swung again at the fox.

Dark spirits

the spirits always were looking threw third eye, so when they say Shaffa, they were very very scared. "you can't beat him with magic, he is pure magic... you must fight with weapon!" they warned Zanthar.

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar stopped bending and whipped out his broadsword and lunging at Shaffa.

Griffen

Shaffa

he rolled to the side, the slashed at Zanthars feet.

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar jumped up and swung at his head.

Griffen

Shaffa

Zanther's blade slashed the his hood, close one. Shaffa backed up and shot a steady amount of fire at Zanthar.

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar obsorbed the fire and swung at Shaffa's middle.

Griffen

Shaffa

he easily dodge the blow then shot more fire, this time hotter and more of it.