The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: ya i do, not sure if im gonna let it happen yet though...

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesals' blood suddenly ran cold... Would Shaffa slay December now? Even after all the time since she had had mage rage? The swift fox couldn't help but shiver at this thought... That and the fact that Black was smirking... That didn't add up.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

"Common slowpoke!" Rofnard called to the one following him.

Griffen

Shaffa

he grabbed Fin and brought him alone near the woods. Shaffa whispered into his ears then grabbed Master Chay. the two teachers vanished and left Fin with the group.

Dannflower Reguba

Streak had finally arrived at the appointed mountain.... Just like she thought. She, the Proffesers greatest student, was now just a banished after-thought.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Faddle

he ran with Zanthar, as fast as they could, trying to get to the mountain before Shaffa and streak would leave.

Shaffa

he came from a shadow, Master next to him. "greeting streak..." he said while walking up from behind.

Dannflower Reguba

Streak almost jumped off the ground at the masters' voice," Shaffa!? I... I thought..." She couldn't bring herself to say that she thought that Shaffa wouldn't come.

Griffen

Master Chay and Shaffa

he saw her surprise and gave a nod to Shaffa. Shaffa grabbed a bag from Master Chay and pulled out a little fire kit and few supplies to make tea. the master started some tea.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: lol, I think I see where this is going  :D not going to say though...

Griffen

OOC: Master Chay is going to see if your truly for his side or the Professor's side.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: That's what I figered  :D

Griffen

Master Chay

"please drink." he offered (if you drink you must say which one you choose.

AbbotAlf0805

Zantar told Faddle, "Get on my back.. I think I know what to do.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Streak took the drink and with a sigh, drained the cup.

OOC: She is 100% on Shaffas' side. Attepmting to kill a teacher is an un-forgivable action to her.