The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Faddle, Fash and The Professor

Fash looked at Zanthar with a stupid look on his face "durrr" his expression quickly changed as a sword sliced threw his heart. Faddle took out the sword then kicked him on the ground, Fash fell dead. "very well." responded The Professor. "i know where streak is going." he told Zanthar and Faddle. The Professor explained where it was and that Shaffa was going te be there as well. "hurry, you must find Fin, at all cost! Razer stay here, let me talk to you."

AbbotAlf0805

"Wait.. First tell me what is so important about Fin.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

The Professor

"remember who is in charge here." he corrected him "and wouldn't you want to know what is going to happen before it happens? go into a war knowing that you will win, who will do what? that is the purpose of Fin."

Redwaller

Rofnard was running and stumbling down the mountain as quick as he could.

OOC: Where are you guys?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Everyone but Streak (who is on the way) is on some mountain... Out of coincidence, does this happen to be the mountain that December and Chay are on?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: everyone that is a good guy besides you and Psybox are at an abandon castle. however Streak is going to a mountain and is going to wait for Shaffa to get there so they can talk.

BIC:

Black December, Master Chay and Shaffa

December jumped when a bright white flash appeared from behind her. standing not three feet from her was a little mouse, Fin was his name. Shortly after a few students appeared, she pulled out two daggers slowly... Shaffa and Liesal also appeared from a white flash. "December..." murmured Shaffa "what a surprise to see you here. Master Chay looked at all the students "is this all that survived?"

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal spoke up for everyone, "This is just about it... I'm sure a few made it out onto the slopes though.." The swift fox saw december and had to force restraint against the urge to jump forward and give her a big hug.... That just wouldn't do now would it?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Going down the side of the mountain... Or with those of us at the abandoned castle.

Griffen

OOC: hes running away at the m=bottom of the mountain, following Rofnard

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Which one? Seth or Shrodinger? And where is the other one?

Griffen

OOC: that was too Psybox.

BIC:

Black December

she looked at the survivors, a little smile, more likea smirk crossed her face when she saw Liesal. "Shaffa, heres Fin."

AbbotAlf0805

What do we do know master?" asked ZAnthar to the Professor.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: you and Faddle are going to the mountain that streak are on.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: awesome. did you remmeber the big fight request i made?