The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal saw the rush, and knew instantly it was hopeless to fight back, "Run!" was the only thing he yelled before making a false image of a dead him, and dissappearing.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Shaffa

he wasn't in his classroom quit yet, but he did feel the power surging threw the invaders and the death of his students. he bursted out of his office and ran down the hallways, creatures were in the hallways, slicing swords and blasting magic at him. he pulled out his double bladed, double edged sword as the blades heated up to the heat of lava. it melted threw the attacks as he made his way to the class room.

The Professor

his students ran out of his class room and joined the fight, but on the side of the invaders not the Academy. he looked around and he saw a little fox, walking up to him, it turned to ash.

Skyblade

Razer felt something dig into her leg. It was an arrow. Snarling, she turned on the archer and stabbed him with her sword

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

Fire

he ran threw the crowds of people fighting. he was givin one task by The Professor. "keep her safe." he pulled out a dagger and dug it deep into a rats neck then flipped over the next creature to get in his way. it was to late, a rodent had already shot her, but the killed him. he slid next to her leg and pressed his hand on her wound, it would hurt... but shortly after all was better. Fire jumped up and helped her to continue fighting.

Shaffa

"into the Garden!" he said while falling back, some students followed, most tgried to fight and died.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Liesal is following... Invisably. BIC:

Streak couldn't believe it, the Proffesor had officially gone phsyco! The peregrine pulled a piece of dry ice out of her satchel... "Cresco," the piece of ice grew into a wall of solid ice sheets, letting the students escape to the garden, yet holding of the raiders.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar stood at the bottom of the wall. He looked up and leaped. He got onto the roof and started shooting his fire blasts at the enemies.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: to bad your cursed... that never happened Shaffa is still at the Academy.

BIC:

Shaffa

"listen streak!" he yelled at her while decapitating a invader "your a student of The Professor, so i dont trust you" he killed a creature that wielded the power of water "so you will not be leaving with us, but meet but at the mountain of keelesh (two hundred miles away) and we can talk!"

OOC:

Psybox, if you read this please post when your ready.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal materialized in the room.

OOC: Ya. I know. LAME! BIC:

Streak flew off without a word to anyone... Shaffa probably wasn't even going to go to the designated mountain... More like banishing her to it.

Griffen

The Professor

he saw his former student fly off, she was helping Shaffa... traitor! "ahhhh!!!!" he yelled at her threw his mind then shot white fire at her till she vanished into the night.

Dannflower Reguba

"I am no traitor, I have respected a respectable teacher, and have chosen to follow the one that would not kill of other students!" Streak shouted right back at the Proffesor, her eyes were misty, and she had nothing to lose. She had lost it all already.

Griffen

The Professor

"which makes you weak! thats why others will always surpa--" he yelled but Shaffa somehow stop the connection between their heads.

Redwaller

Rofnard hurried out of his room, axe at the ready.

OOC: Where is the fight happening?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: what else can I do in this RP?
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: is the battle academy-wide?

Dannflower Reguba