The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Nugh ugh. And even so, Shaffa is still on the mountain, therefore, you can't get on it.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: the battle will start when Skyblade post saying that it's time to attack.

BIC:

Shaffa

"hello streak.." he told her wondering why she wasn't in the big class.

Dannflower Reguba

Streak was kind of distracted, and Shaffas' comment startled her slightly, "wh? Oh... uh.. Hello Shaffa." The Peregrine wasn't sure she should make eye contact with the revered teacher, fearing he might see something in her that would make him suspicious... She couldn't see anything, but Shaffa was ageless... Who knows what he might see.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Shaffa

he stood there waiting for an answer.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Are you talking to Streak? Or Razer?

Skyblade

"I was wondering...." said Razer. "Five seasons ago I vowed to make you and the other teachers proud....but how do I accomplish that?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

Shaffa

"you can not make me or another teacher both proud. all teachers want different things for their students, i want you to follow your heart, think then act on that before rethinking your decision. do those things and you will make me proud."

Skyblade

Razer nodded and went back outside.

That night...

"It's time." Razer said to her troops. Her troops. Never before had she felt so powerful, and she liked that feeling. The ambitous otter had always wanted to be a leader, and her chance had finally come. she was no longer just a student. not to mention that she was following her heart, and the call.
Razer led the Fire Ring up the mountain.

Griffen

"ok men! we have a several spies and allies in the Academy, they will be wearing red pants, a black shirt and
a red hat. they will help you fight, do not attack them!" faddle yelled while they started to walk up the mountain.
the archers surrounded the Academy slowly, every troop wore a emblem that protected them from being noticed by magical abilities. suits of white camo protected them from the eyes of students as well. the swords troops all lay near the three main entrances of the building, the magical fighters were waiting behind Razer for further instruction.

Shaffa

Shaffa had went back to his room, he got ready for his next class.

Fire

Fire ran threw the hallways, he was late for the big class at The Professor's room. they opened it for him and they let him in.

The Professor

"its time to renew your faith. do you still believe in the call? if so drink from this cup.." he passed the cup around and the students drank from it. "it is full of poison, but will not harm you if you truly believe in the call and follow me."

Black December and Master Chay

"what is happening?" she asked him
"i had a dream with a student that the Academy was attacked... so it will come to be shortly."

Skyblade

Razer looked at her troops. "This is it. No screwing things up. Everyone's in class now, so that's good. Now....let's carry out the plan.."

OOC:What's the plan?

Griffen

OOC: kill every one but the people in red and white clothes (spies and allies)

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal felt a presence that he could not figure out... What was it? He just couldn't lock it... It made him feel... A chill.. Then warmed him up.. The swift fox felt nervous, but did not know what to do.

Streak wandered the academy, searching, ever searching, for something to do to get her mind off this calamity.

Griffen

The Professor

twenty eight students fell over dead, while seventeen remained loyal to the call and will follow him. "good... here put these on." he said while handing stuff to his students.

Fire

he was handed a black shirt and a pair of  red pants, also a red hat to wear. he put them on then The Professor was starting to talk about something almost insane, but he would follow him to the death, so he didn't care.

Skyblade

Razer led her troops into the building, leaving Faddel with the archers outside. "Shaffa's teaching a class right now, in this room." They had come to Shaffa's classroom. "Now, when I count to three..."

Three seconds later, Razer, Fash, and the Fire Ring members burst into the classroom, screaming and killing.