News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: the first chapter will be over when all of the students get to their dorms. all of the students venture around the Academy for a few hours. then all the students will go to the big feast of the summer solstices at night time. after the feast is over all the students will go back to their dorm and then the first chapter will be over.

MODIFIED

no, how did you get the name? and the first chapter will be done soon i hope. Redwallgurl is waiting till the first chapter is over before she starts playing

psybox

OOC: it's a quantum physics joke.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil

Devil walked around the campus after the greeter left and headed for the campus tavern.

Marchellius

Marchellius was freezing cold so he snuck up the side of the academy and preped his grappling hook.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: has Griffen given you permission to use Marchelluis yet?

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: If you can't tell, then he probably hasn't.  Anyway, he wasn't accepted until after the RP started, so You'll have to wait at least to the next chapter, probably farther than that.

PS. sorry if this post sounded harsh.

AbbotAlf0805

psybox

"Okay, what are the rules?  Also, aren't rules to be followed by definition?" Seth replied as he drunk his tea.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil walked into the tavern and looked around. it was very strange to him so he sat down quitely and didnt buy anything.

Griffen

OOC: the tavern is free to students. cheers! lol

BIC:

Master Chay (around Seth)

"once you join my class, you may never fight with any of your classmate (his students.) if you have a problem with one of them you must talk it out or fight in the dream world." he explained "second, no stealing from my garden. if you break any of those rules you are banned from my class, and the result might be death. got it?"

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on June 23, 2012, 07:06:49 PM
Black December (around Liesal)

"it is if you want a good task and not something lame. bribery with food is the best thing to do with Dema... i always bring food that i make, so i get the best task." she smiled while walking down the hallway with him.

Liesal nodded his head in understanding, "Okay, that makes sense.... One of the few things that do make sense around here..." The swift fox turned to his friend without breaking pace,"Have you had a dorm-mate before? and if so... Why aren't they around any more?"

Lursh
The weasel had explored all of the building he could get into... Not like he couldn't pick those "Locks" they had on the doors, they might as well be ajar. But Lursh figured that going into the upper rooms was best left until he had learned more about this strange place.

OOC: Why does the prolog only involve Black December and Liesal? (I'm going to come up with a second name for him)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

"what happens if you die in the dream?"  Seth asked, Wondering if that was what happened to the two dead people he saw earlier.

Griffen

OOC: because i wanted it too lol and why? whats wrong with Liesal?

BIC:

Black December (around Liesal)

"well, when i was younger i shared a dorm with a hare, she tought me a lot. since i was younger, i was weaker and got beat up a lot. she helped me out and protected me, she saved my life a few times. she was foolish however.. she tought me how to be strong. so i became stronger than her and soon killed her. after that the other creatures didn't want to be dormmates with me so most just slept somewhere else. my rage cooled down a little and now im not quite like that." she said while walking with him.

Master Chay (around Seth)

"most of the time you just wake up." he said while drinking some tea "but it depends on which tea and poison you use and how powerful the lead dreamer is. for example, i died in that dream, so we both woke up."

Skyblade

Quote from: Skyblade on June 24, 2012, 03:15:51 AM
Razer looked through the tent flaps at the other creatures standing there. "can't they hear us?" she growled. "can you tell them to leave us alone?"

@Griffen   you forgot to reply to this ^

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Devil walked out of the tavern and asked a rat, "You... Who are the teachers?"