The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: It'll be a long time before Wisteria gets on so she moved in already.

BIC: Devil walked out of his room and went to the greeter desk. He asked Goshi, "Where can I find the mail room? I'm expecting a letter."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: no, you wait there till she post. there will be no skipping like that.

psybox

OOC: well, He's going to test out his skills at a forge.  

BIC: "Well, then class is over" replied Seth, walking out, then in the direction of the weapon shop.

Griffen

Master Chay

"do follow him please." he told leah

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Please Griffen i cant do anything till she posts. That could be probaly until tomorrow!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: rules are rules. if she doesn't post by this time tomorrow you may continue, this time. you did say she could be your roomy.

psybox

OOC: How does the weapon shop work?  Does one have to bring one's own material?  He is not melting down, and reforging the ax yet.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: For real?!?! This is like my favorite RP!!

Griffen

OOC: yes, there are a lot (a lot!) of scraps. when someone dies, their metal stuff get put in here and melted down to bars of metal. students can then make stuff out of them.

@Abbotalf0805: good to know. my fav is yours, "rise of saint ninieese*" (i spelt that sooo wrong lol). sorry bud but i dont want to make any confusion or have anyone feel left out.  :-\

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: *pulls out gun and point it at my head* Ugh!! I really want to post here!

psybox

OOC: I'll give you a prize if you can guess what He'll be crafting.  I really have no idea how using a forge works, so i cannot write out the details, so IMPLIED ACTION TIME!  Also, I'll give you a hint.  It is not something one would go to a weapon shop to get.

Redwaller

OOC: Who's my dormmate?

BIC:  Rofnard walked towards the forge, going to forge an axe and two swords.

OOC: Where am i supposed to go for my teacher? Do i get a new one? I mean one that has never been seen before?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Can Wisteria be his roomate? He does post much on here any way.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: I was talking to Griffen