News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Razer nodded approvingly. "All right, let's try sparring." She got her sword ready.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Oh.. Ok then" said Devil putting up his knives and pulling out a black broadsword with the emblem of the Marlfox on it. He then stepped forward stabbing at Razer.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Abbot, I had no ill intentions and apologize if that's how you saw them... It's just taht the way he was talking sounded like he was concocting a story on short notice.  :) My post was more of a question than anything else.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer deflected it with her sword and striked at Devil with good speed. She felt very alive when sparring or fighting, and she was strating to like Devil. He had shown an interest in her and respected her. She respected him back equally.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil parried and swung for her legs. He was enjoying himself for once.

Skyblade

Razer leaped up and striked at his arms. Finally, a worthy opponent. If only if it weren't for their pasts, then maybe he could help her destroy FoxClan once and for all. She just couldn't bring it up to say it. She had more courage to fight opponents than to reveal secrets.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

Devil dodged and did a Jimanesse martail arts attack at her back. He wondered what she thought of him. Strange, creepy, polite, cunning he didn't know and wouldn't ask.

psybox

OOC: Seth, Leah, and Master Chay (I think.) woke up from a dream caused by a poison that causes shared dreams.  Razer and Devil are having a training fight, and that is all i can think of at this time.

Skyblade

OOC:Devil and Razer are training. Not sure about the others but I think Streak is with the professor and Seth is in a weird dream

BIC:Razer rolled to the ground. "okay, that's enough!" she said. "it's pretty obvious we have the same skill level." She got up, dusting herself. "We can learn from each other. But for now let's get breakfast."

Redwaller

OOC: So is the feast over? What am i supposed to do?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

AbbotAlf0805

"Agreed!" said Devil walking towards the lunch hall with her. He was having a strange feeling inside him like one he had never felt before.

psybox

OOC: have your character wake up and (as the narrator) comment on how he slept in late.

Skyblade

OOC:The feast is over and it must be around breakfast. You can follow Devil and Razer to get breakfast or go to a class, or anything
@AbbotAlf0805  it's a tavern

BIC:They went to the tavern and ate breakfast(not much to say about this)