The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

So.. Uh.. How long have you been going here?" asked Devil eating lunch.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Can you guys pause for a bit? The rest of us are WAY behind you guys.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

"You mean how long have i been in the academy?" asked Razer as she ate. "Since yesterday..... I always wanted, and still want, to prove myself. To stand out from the crowd. To show that I'm not just a student. But how?"

OOC:ok, we'll pause

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

psybox

OOC: due to some rules, except for you, razer, and redwaller (forget his IC name) no one can post until Griffen returns and posts as professor, leah, and/or Chay

Griffen

OOC: ok so Abbotalf0805 and Skyblade, go back and change your post from saying lunch, and say breakfest because its like 8am in the morning.

QuoteOOC: So is the feast over? What am i supposed to do?        

yes the feast it over, you can start waking up in your dorm.

sorry guys i had a long day, youth group (on a thursday, weird lol) and volunteering with kids all day so here the posts...

BIC:

Leah

she woke up before Seth did (sorry if i get something wrong, a lot happened and i dont have much time to post), Master Chay was taking weeds out of the garden, he woke way earlier than the two of them did.

The Professor

he walked outside, the snow was now piled up to eight feet. "come on, its nice out side." he told his student, the snow around him melted as he put up an heat barrier.

OOC: did i miss someone?

QuoteOOC: due to some rules, except for you, razer, and redwaller (forget his IC name) no one can post until Griffen returns and posts as professor, leah, and/or Chay

thanks Psybox  ;D

if someone post something like this please obey them, they have a reason for it.

Skyblade

OOC:I don't thnk so(i meant the did i miss anyone thing, not the obey someone who says sensible things thing). And sorry about the posting too much thing. I just lost track and...yeah
^ too many 'things'

BIC:After breakfast with Devil Razer went back to the forgery with a light feeling in her heart. She shook her head as if to clear a thought. That's enough, Razershe told herself. No need for mushy emotions

Razer forged a new sword, stronger, with better material, etc. Both weapons weren't completely done, but they would do for now.Then she went back to her dorm and took a nap, tired from the eventful morning.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflower Reguba

Steeltalon was getting curious, they hadn't gone this way in quite a while,"Proffesor... Where are we headed might I ask?"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: are you sure that the Leah section of the post should reference to Devil?  Also, Seth did ask if class was over, you missed that.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil walked off to his dorm to think about recent things. He walked in and still didn't have a roomate yet. He sighed thinking that everybeast in the school thought he was creepy, weird fox. He sat on his bed and thought. What am I doing at this school? I came to learn and that's what I must do. I must focus on learning the ways of magic and fighting. He didn't have a friend at the school except for Razer.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Alright, I'm just jumping in. Please don't get mad at me if I screw up.
BIC:

Raya the Civet pulled on the straps of her backpack, wondering wether or not to knock on the door in front of her. She was told that she would me rooming with somebeast named Devil, so she was a tad frightened. Tentatively, Raya rapped her knuckle againt the door and waited for a response.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

Devil got up and opened the door. He popped his head out and said, "Yes? Can I help you?"

Griffen

OOC: see i knew i messed somthing up, but dont worry i fixed it to seth not devil. and ignore what i said in the OOC, Devil can share a room with raya.

BIC:

Professor

he didn't say a word, just kept walking through the blizzard. (Andrew, your character is very good with ice and that stuff, so she can tell this is not a natural storm.) they reached the bottom of the mountain, it wasn't snowing as bad down here, but bad none the less.

OOC:

@skyblade. its fine if you and Devil or someone else talk a lot just dont move time. like you made it lunch time, but really it was still morning. (and it still is.) so you can talk just dont move time or move around to much.

psybox

OOC: Seth already reacted to being awake though, and he also asked a question that has not been answered.  He asked "Is class over?"

Griffen

OOC: ok, thanks

BIC:

Leah and Master Chay

"i know i know, not that good." leah said while standing up. "it takes some time to get better at it, would you like to go into one of my dreams?" he asked them two. "oh and class is over when you leave."