The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: *Sarcastic voice* Well sooorry I can't be on this site all day every day!
BIC:
Raya addressed the fox as calmly as she could. "I am Raya, you're new roommate. I just got here and I would like to settle in." The Civet announced, raising her shoulders from the former drooped position.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

Devil nodded and let  her in. "I have to go now but i'll be here later." He walked out of the room.

OOC: Sorry bout that i was just anxsious. Devil is a fox.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

After the nap. Razer was back at the forgery. There were some other guys there, so she ignored them and worked alone, far from them. She couldn't find Devil. Should I be dissapointed or relieved? she thought. Though he was the only one who had been friendly to her, she knew better than to get close to anyone. Who knew what went in inside his head? She put the finishing touches on her weapons and went to the training place.

She hadn't done archery for a long time, but she was sure she could quickly relearn.  After a few shots(while retrievng her arrows)

Razer sighed inwardly. Who cares if I'm good at archery? I'm still just a student. Just one crummy student in dozens. Her frustation overwhelmed her and she picked up a large rock and hurled it. it crashed through a window.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Devil walked the grounds looking for her. He spotted her overlooking the Fire Circle village and walked up behind her.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer turned around. "Hi, Devil" she murmured. "I'm kinda tired right now, so I'm going back to my dorm." She just needed time to think.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Sorry about that.
BIC:

Raya quickly put away her few things, pulling on a bright red cloak, with empty pockets lining the inside. The Civet slowly, carefully, filled the pockets with an array of small knives. Once done, she pulled up the hood of the cloak and stepped into the hallway.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Griffen

OOC:

QuoteOOC: Who's my dormmate?

BIC:  Rofnard walked towards the forge, going to forge an axe and two swords.

OOC: Where am i supposed to go for my teacher? Do i get a new one? I mean one that has never been seen before?

you pick your teacher, i listed them in the OOC a few pages back so check them out and choose one. you dont have a dormmate at the moment.

@Skyblade and Abbotalf0805: you can say your looking threw a window or somthing like that, but the is a BLIZZARD going on, anyone outside will die! but no wories, there is a place for archery inside  :D

@:Abbotalf0805: please, please dont keep posting stuff "OOC" in this forum, go to the real OOC forum and post your spam there, thanks   :P

BIC: (finally)

The Professor

he looked at his student, he made her into who she was today... one of his greatest achievements... but soon something else will take that place. "come here." he whispered to her while creeping up on a patrol that was woundering around the woods, they were from the fire ring.

Black December (wow, sometimes i forget about my real characters lol)

he training was quick but hard none the less. Shaffa was amazing in his ways of teaching. one hour with the creature and she could learn more than days with any other teacher here at the Academy. December was looking for Liesal but decided to stop in the Tavern before continuing on.

Skyblade

OOC:
@Redwaller it's on the 14th page

BIC:Razer walked away from Devil, hoping he wouldn't be too offended. to truly prove herself...first she needed a teacher. She went to the third floor, looking for Shaffa.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Raya pulled the cloak down father as she wandered down another hallway. She would never admit it, but she was very lost.

Redwaller

OOC:

@Skyblade: Where?

BIC: Rofnard chose some mithril poles and started melting them in chunks.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil shrugged and went to the main desk. He asked Goshi, "Where can i find the mail room? Im expecting a letter."

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal knocked on the task maker, Demmas', door, and hoped for the best.

Streak went to the proffesors' side mentally communicating," Are those from the fire ring?"

OOC: You're making me nervous with this whole "replacement" thing.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: i know right  :D

BIC:

Dema, the task maker

"here you go darling." she said while Liesal entered. she handed him a envelope.

OOC: if you want to meet Shaffa you have to go on the second floor. no one expect for people with keys and get on floors 3-7 and the roof... no matter how strong, powerful or good at picking locks you cant get through the doors.

BIC:

Shaffa

he was on the second floor, in one of the training rooms. it was coated in blood, his training with Black December never lasted long. he kept trying to tell her that if she would work on endurance she would be much powerful... but December liked to end things quickly, no matter the results later. Shaffa didn't hear her coming, but knew that Razer was coming for him.

The Professor

"yes, we will let them pass. but the two of us need to do a quick spying lesson on these people, see what their up to. got it?"

Modified
OOC:
@abbotalf0805: before i post as goshi im gonna email you, k? 

Dannflower Reguba

"I understand." Streak was having a strange gut feeling about all this.

Liesal backed out of the room after placing the cake on a desk (assuming there is one) and replieing,"Thank you very much.. er.. Demma?" He was trying to be polite but didn't know how to address her.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Dema, the task maker

"uhh, wait... i uh.." she slobbered while looking at the cake. "gave you the wrong one." she took back the envelope and traded it with a different one. once Liesal left she had already started to eat the big cake.

OOC: i might post later y'all, i'm gonna eat, do dishes and might watch and x-man movie with my bro.