"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

"Is class over?" Seth asked.

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar watched them walk out and he didn't say a word. He just gave them a very ominous glance and grunted.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

OOC:I think i missed something. Who's Zanthar again?

BIC:Razer was at the forgery. She put her old sword on the counter. "I would like a new sword, about this size but better crafted. I'd also like a sturdy bow, and a sheath containing arrows."

Then she noticed a note put on the counter. She had to make her own weapons.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: bad stuff did it again!

BIC: DEVIL watched them walk out and he didn't say a word. He just gave them an ominous look and grunted.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: do not post as zanther. and at the forgery, you make your own stuff.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: sorry Griff I forget and mix up my RPs!

Skyblade

OOC:Oh. that's cool!

BIC:Razer didn't know you were supposed to make your own weapons, but she had made her sword, so why not? She selected the strongest materials and set to work making a new sword and bow and arrow, getting many cuts and splinters along the way. She couldn't stop thinking about the fire ring. Why are they so rebellious? When i meet them am I betraying the academy? Of course not...how can my little meetings do any harm?

It took awhile, but she didn't stop until she was done. She couldn't afford to have someone else stealing her weapons. Or at least try to.

psybox

OOC: did you not have time to reply to my post?

AbbotAlf0805

Devil got tired of waiting for the Professor to talk so he walked off looking for Razer. He had to talk to her.

Skyblade

Razer was now done with the bow. She looked at her work admiringly. It was nice and sturdy. She had also made a nice sheath to go with it. Both clipped onto a strap on her back for easy access. The crafty otter put a good supply of arrows into her sheath and was about to work on her sword when she saw Devil approaching her.

AbbotAlf0805

Good morning Razer." said Devil in the most pleasant tone she had heard him at that school. "How are you doing today?"

Skyblade

"Er....fine." replied Razer, wondering why he was being so polite. "And you?"

AbbotAlf0805

I'm fine." said Devil, "Is that a new bow?"

Skyblade

Razer nodded. "I'm making new weapons. Up next is a sword." She paused. "Is there anything you want from me?"

AbbotAlf0805

Not really.. I just wanted to talk." said Devil.