News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: andrew, dont post every time, just a few times here and there so Psybox can get a good idea about who he is being sent to kill.

BIC:

The Professor

he rounded a corner. he wasn't sure if his student has yet penetrated the walls but he had. a hare was standing right in front of him. "and what do we have here?" it asked while picking up the Professor. "death, maybe?" the Professor replied. "most certainly nightmares!". the hare dropped the mouse and started to roll on the ground. it curled up into a ball and hid, as if something was out to get him.

Black December and Shaffa

Liesal's body penetrated her shield. the fox brought December to the ground, "get off of me you dirtbag!!" she yelled while pulling out a dagger and bringing it down upon Liesal's head. the dagger was inches away from its target before it vanished. "enough!" shaffa told her. December kicked (your not injured, its just a "get off" kick) Liesal off and looked down at him, in her eyes he was still a rat. "Master Shaffa, join me! these rats are too foolish to live!"

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal had rolled wjen December had kicked and was up and on his feet, shooting nervous glances at Shaffa.

OOC: Is Steeltalon supposed to follow? If she is, then just say she followed.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: no she is going in the village through the south, and the Professor is going in through the north side.

BIC:

Black December

"we have the power to finish them off, the two of us!" she smiled while pulling out her thin wire. "you don't have any power!" Shaffa yelled this time, he looked at Liesal. "yes i do!" she yelled back at him then faced Liesal. she charged him trying to choke him with the wire.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal was bewildered so much (a VERY uncommon occurence) that he didn't even realize what December was doing until he was gasping for air.... Should he use it?..... No time for thinking! The swift fox sadly revealed his hardest work in the academy... The wire went right through his neck and came out intact.... Both the wire and his head.

OOC: I'm a little lost at Streaks' part in this so I'm just going to say that she's in the south end.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Black December and Shaffa

Liesal, Shaffa and herself were the only ones left in the room with the last rat became a ghost and went through her. December fell to the ground then rolled back up to try again... she was so close that time. "i have power!" she yelled while running at Liesal. abruptly she fell to her knees, tears ran down her eyes. her hands shot up to her neck as she gasped for air. he pupils started to dilate from the lack of oxygen. she passed out then Shaffa let her breath again. he had turned off her ability to breath, Decembers lungs weren't even working, till Shaffa had told them too.

Around Steak

a hare in a royal garment entered a tent with a few other officials, the meeting look important. if she wanted to get close she would have to take out a mouse and a rat, quietly and quickly.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal leaned against a table for support,"Wha.. What was that?! I've never seen something so terribly wrong with anybeast!" The swift fox was still calculating what had just happened before his eyes.

Streak was on the rat faster than you can say "eek!", in the same instant she pointed a wing with a piece of dry ice in it at the mouse and whispered, "Volans," the ice shard got larger and pierced the mouse in the neck, cutting off his scream.

Griffen

Around Steak

the mouse fell into the snow and the rat could do nothing by die.

Shaffa

"mage rage..." he whispered "take her to her dorm, keep her safe."

Skyblade

Razer snarled when she saw that Shaffa was busy with another student. she stormed down the hallway, banging the wall with her fists and breaking things along the way.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

MODIFIED
FIXED  8)

Skyblade

Razer kept razing(modified post)

Griffen

MODIFIED
FIXED  8)

Skyblade

Still razing(modified)

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm going to assume that I'm supposed to take her to te dorm (correct autoing if neccesary) BIC:

Liesal hurridly dragged Blacks' still form to their dorm... Funny, this was the second time in just two days he had to do this... Did she know that Liesal would make sure no one wold pick her off when she was down? This was so very confusing... Once inside the dorm, he had nothing better to do than read his task:......

Streak got in close to the tent to see/hear what this secretive conversation was about...

Griffen

OOC: razer, aren't you being trained by the Professor? i thought that you were.. thats why you jumped of the Academy...

BIC:

Around Liesal

your task Black December Liesal...

is to bring back his staff, head and his child. his child must be alive. we do not have a record of his child.

Name: keen
Species: rat
Size: large
Weapon: staff, brute strength.
Description: large and in charge, keen keeps all of the passengers in check. although he is a rat he is natural for both sides. He is widely know as a bounty hunter when ever in port, however any revenge on him for past events have been.. futile.
Location: (blasted! for got the name! i think its argurot or something like that.)

Dannflower Reguba

"Great," Liesal muttered sarcastically,"I have to find somebeast that no one has any records of... Just great."