News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: you ahve records of Keen, and Keen will be with his kid. and if you really want the kids records go to Skyblades RP (storm at sea) and look at his profile there. his name is Fin.

PS: the kid will be a few years older now.

Skyblade

OOC:You're only supposed to have one teacher? Great, I must be making a forum record for number of mistakes made  :P  
Er...forget about the conversation with Shaffa. It never happened.

BIC:Razer went to the professor's room and knocked.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: He's out on class with Streak  :D steeerike!..... uh..... 12,638,945,751? right?  ;D I'm just teasing, we all make mistakes.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: hahaha, im not surprised that y'all are making mistakes, hey even i made a few. this plot is so big and everyone is every where so it to be expected.

BIC:

Around Razer

no one answered the door. (he's out training with Streak.. they are spying on the Fire Ring village. *hint *hint)

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: BTW could you post the conversation so we can continue down there?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: you've never said you sneaked up to the tent

Dannflower Reguba

QuoteStreak got in close to the tent to see/hear what this secretive conversation was about...

OOC: Oh yes I did!  ;D

Griffen

OOC:  :P

BIC:

Fash and Faddle

"so, do you think she will come back?" asked Faddle. "as soon as she finds out that the Academy is her place, she will come back to the Fire Ring.. im sure of it." replied Fash, "now, lets start on the plans."

Skyblade

Razer roamed the hallways, looking for either Shaffa or Master Chay. Perhaps one of them was available. She knew that the Professor was her main teacher, but she wanted to find another who might be able to help her with her problem.

psybox

OOC: when will the blizzard be over?

BIC: Seth woke up, seeing nothing to do, and he was still somewhat tired, so he started making some tea.

Skyblade

OOC:I'm pretty sure it already is, cause the Professor and Streak are outside

Griffen

OOC: it will be done soon. and they are at the bottom of the mountin so its not so bad, plus they have heat shields on. gonna eat post later

Modified

OOC: ok so now you can talk to Shaffa.

Shaffa

he was walking down the hallway when saw Razor.

Leah

she knocked on Seths door, she stood outside waiting for him to open.

Around everyone

this blizzard killed three fourth of the students, it was finally over, the snow stayed but its stop snowing... till next year.

Skyblade

Razer walked up to Shaffa. "Um...hello sir." she said, trying her best to be polite.

Griffen

Shaffa

he took a deep breath. "hello young one." Shaffa said quietly.

psybox

Seth opened the door while saying "Hello, who is it?  Do you want some tea?"