News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC:
QuoteSeth, you don't need to bother covering up your assualt, this happens here every year, but oh well

this is the first year it has happened here by the Academy's students. most of the time they travel other places. the only reason they came this year is so they could steal Fin.

psybox

Seth attacked again soon after the first attempt.

OOC: i really have no idea what else to say.

Dannflower Reguba

Cluber backed away, then jumped forward swinging his club in a powerful arc.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: caps lock is annoying, i had to restart this post because i turned it on by accident.

BIC: Seth placed the axe at the place that, if he was right, cluber would land

OOC: can't change directions mid-air.

this post never happened, please ignore.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Not jumped as in off the ground, jumped as in did it quickly.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: oh.  How was i supposed to know?  In hindsight it's pretty obvious, but that's in hindsight.

Griffen

OOC: hahai thought he jumped also

psybox

Seth dropped the axe in his path, and dodged quickly, if things went correctly, cluber would trip.  If not, at least Seth had another chance to attack.

OOC: fixed.

Griffen

OOC: you can god mod him. he is just a task and it wasn't supposed to end a long time ago.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I think you mean Powerplay BIC:

The big badger stumbled slightly, but regained his balance. Cluber repositioned himself for the next attack.

Griffen

OOC: it doesn't matter, just let him kill you, your not supposed to live that long...

psybox

Seth walked up, and regained his axe, and, instead of attacking, said  "it's not going to happen, it's your move."

Dannflower Reguba

Cluber rolled his eyes while yanking a stone out of the heavily damaged road way and hurled it at Seth, "Your turn!"

psybox

"rocks? why not something like a nice hot cup of tea..." Seth muttered dreamily as he jumped out of the way, much more frantically then he was speaking.

OOC: why not?

BIC: "oh, right we're fighting, not the time to talk about tea" he then replied, walking calmly up, and aiming at the foot.

Dannflower Reguba

Cluber withdrew his foot, and swung back with his knobbly club.

OOC: Gotta go to bed, it's 10:45