News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: dangit i forgot one of them lol fire, force grip and another...

BIC:

The Professor

"search deep within yourself." he told Zanther (like my wisdom because i forgot? lol)

Fin

"hi Streak!" the mouse kid yelled into her mind. he had become very strong over the past five months in his own powers.

Dannflower Reguba

"Go away! I'm busy plotting how I'm going to string up that stupid carcass of a fox!" she shouted back just as loudly, "As much as I enjoy your company, I REALLY am not in a mood to banter."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: lightning.

BIC: Zanthar went deep withen his dark twisted spirit and said, "I wish to know how to electrocute my enemies.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Fin

"very well... i know that you are worried about him surpassing you... i can recall in your memory that time The Professor said something would surpass you..."

The Professor

"fin, stay here with streak." he told him knowing that she was spied on them, Zanther has no clue. "and Zanther, to the roof you go, i'll be up soon."

OOC:

how am i supposed to respond to Liesal? and Shaffa his teacher? i keep forgetting lol

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar did as he was told and went to the roof.

OOC: can you teach me like its lightning bending from Avatar?
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Streak couldn't help the resnentment that boiled then, She had NEVER been taken too the roof and she could contain herself no longer, "How can you teach this... thing, I know he's not what he appears to be, he's to easy to teach, and why does he get such special training! I have worked harder then any of your students in your history as a teacher! Yet I was never given such special 1 on 1 time!"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Fin

he smiled at Steak's reaction

The Professor

"you worry to much. please stay here and watch over Fin." he said while leaving to the roof. "grab my hand..." he told Zanther

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar did so and awaited the next command.

Griffen

The Professor

"listen and do as i say. you must lie to Master Chay. he will teach you what you seek.. once you've learned what you want... kill the chipmunk."

AbbotAlf0805

Sir what lie?" asked Zanthar a little puzzled.

Dannflower Reguba

"WATCH OVER FIN!" the thought clanged through Streaks' head like an alarm bell. This was it, it was official. This "Proffesor" had thrown her away like a used dish towel, only good for cleaning up messes. No point in treating with any dignity.

"kill the chipmunk."

Alarm bells boomed up and down her mind, "Kill one of the teachers!? What did the Proffesor have against master Chay... She had to warn him...

"Master Chay! This is Streak! Zanthar is on his way to kill you! He wants to learn from you then kill you! The Proffesor is up to something!" She was screaming through the air silently to the teacher.

Griffen

The Professor

you must not let him not your gonna kill him. you have to lie to yourself. if he figures it out he will kill you in the dream world and you will be dead in the real world also.

OOC: why would streak, The Professor's best student want to foil his plans?

BIC:

Fin

"your wrong... you know that right?" he asked Streak.

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar obeyed and ran towards Master Chay's room. He knocked on the door and said, "Excuse me Master Chay may I talk to you?!"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Because this freako/jerkish fox is stealing her place! Of course she's going to stop the Proffesors' plan of killing a teacher! BIC:

"Be silent Fin! The Proffesor would only order the murder of Master Chay if he was up to something!"

The Peregrine continued with warning Master Chay.

Griffen

Master Chay

he caught the warning just as zanther knocked. (you have to play as if you dont know she warned him abbot)

Fin

"you think Zanther is going to surpass you? well he isn't, i know it for a fact."