The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Rofnard walked into the gardens only to see Master Chay on the ground and Shaffa and Devil fighting. Rofnard ran at Shaffa's help.

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar whipped out his Marlfox broadsword and said, "I only follow my orders.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Rofnard pulled out his double-bladed axe and attacked Zanthar.

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar whipped around and blocked the axe.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Before Zanthar could block the axe, Rofnard quickly nodded. Everything in the gardens froze in time. Rofnard quickly kicked Zanthar in the stomach, sending him sprawling.

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar fell over. He got up and his eyes were On fire. They literally were on fire.

Redwaller

"Shaffa help me!" Rofnard yelled.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: have you ever heard of the last airbender?

Redwaller

Heard! I've watched the movie and part of the comics!

Skyblade

Razer came over.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar was very angry at Rofnard now and he started throwing FIRE BLASTS at him.

OOC: Zanthar is a fire bender.

Redwaller

Rofnard time froze everything in the room except for Shaffa, then ran away, knocking Razer over.

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar st tree with his hands on fire and said, "Razer... What are you doing here..."

Redwaller

OOC: After Skyblade posts we should wait for Griffen.

Skyblade

Razer snarled and rolled over. When she was angry, her power was at its peak.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!