The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Griffen

Shaffa

he watched Zanthar, his powers were so weak it was funny. "you are now banished from the Academy!" he yelled while teleporting Zanthar to the bottom of the mountain. Shaffa cursed Zanthar now he can never return to the Mountain as long as Shaffa was there.

Skyblade

Razer looked at Zanthar. "I-I was trying to stop him." She couldn't bring herself to look at Shaffa. "I have failed you. Forgive me..."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

Shaffa

Shaffa placed a blanket over Master Chay, cited a few woods then the body disapered. he looked at the blanket as if fell down. "very well..." he left with no more words to say.

Skyblade

Razer hung her head in shame. Master Chay was dead, the Proffessor was going crazy, and Shaffa hated her....she slowly walked doen to the fire ring village. maybe she would be more welcome there.

Redwaller

Rofnard walked towards Shaffa. "What happened to Devil?"

Griffen

Fash

he saw Razer coming and went out to meet her. "are you finally read to take lead? we have been preparing for this for several seasons now."

Shaffa

"he has change, his is now Zanthar... he can not come back to the mountain. his soul has been cursed..."

Fin

"uh oh..." he said as the Professor left class room. he was alone with Steak, "i thought this was gonna happen."

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar was at the bottom of the mountain and he looked up. He said, "I will kill you Shaffa.. You and all your minoins!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer sighed. "I am. No one in the academy likes me anymore. Even Devil was expelled...." She looked and saw Zanthar. "Wait, please." she ran to Zanthar. "Devil! Look, there's something I need to ask.."

AbbotAlf0805

I am no longer the name you speak.." said Zanthar walking away from the mountain.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

"Then what's your new name?" asked Razer, walking with him. "and...we're still friends right?"

Griffen

Faddel

he was watching fash, Razer and Zanthar from a distance.

AbbotAlf0805

I just.. I.. AGH!" Zanthar yelled kneeling into the snow.

Skyblade

"Devil I mean-whatever your name is!" cried Razer as she helped him. "What's wrong?"

AbbotAlf0805

It's my head! It's like there are spirits flying around in my head!" said ZAnthar falling on the ground holding onto his head.